MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have been thinking about changing the exhaust on my Brutale 750, I fancy something low and short. I have had a look around and can only find a few options around and very few pictures/sound clips of any of them fitted, with the exception of the Arrow thunder. The ones I have been thinking about are the HP corse or the SC project CR-T but I don't know if the CR-T is available for the B4. I also looked at a few of the GPR exhausts aswell, but again no pics or audio seems to be about for them on the Brutale. :(

Do any of you guys have any pics/sounds of the exhausts you have fitted, maybe something I haven't thought of.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
Moto Corse...?

I have this exhaust available.
I would check with Moto Corse to ensure fitment.
Their website lists several models for a correct fit.

It is full Titanium and, were it me, I'd consider changing, or adapting it to a lower shorty pipe.

The previous owner showed a 10 hp dyno gain by simply bolting this on.

Brutale%20Moto%20Corse%20Exhaust%201.JPG

Brutale%20Moto%20Corse%20Exhaust.JPG

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does look good, but I think I still prefer the low down stubby look. Interesting that the guy got so much gain from just the exhaust system!

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
If you look at how this system is constructed, I believe a low stubby can can be used.
Right now, the system is all boxed up for shipment; but, I'd be happy to make some measurements if you'd like.
It seems to me that if a stubby can fits the diameter of the sytem, it could be used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts