MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I want to fit a radar detector to my new b3 800, looking for ideas and what people out there have done or what works for them?

cheers

·
Registered
758 Posts
Not for us, the police has a radar radar detector. That way i would have to have a radar radar detector detector and the police will have a radar radar detector detector detector etc... Not enough room for that on the handle bars.

·
Super Moderator
22,636 Posts
Look up Tech Mount

·
Registered
666 Posts
Not for us, the police has a radar radar detector. That way i would have to have a radar radar detector detector and the police will have a radar radar detector detector detector etc... Not enough room for that on the handle bars.
thats funny

·
Registered
150 Posts
I use a laserblinder. It's designed for laserguns used by the police and not radar. So if it's for rader it might not be the solution. But for laser it's great. It not only warns you, it also jams the laser so they can't get a measurement on your speed. See here blinderxtreme.com

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Definitely not popular over here in Oz ,something like a 3000 dollar fine if they catch you with one and confiscation . So not really a popular topic.But you might be OK in your country.

cheers eddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts