MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I want to change the mirrors on my B3! Anyone with any suggestions? I did not ever try Bar End mirrors, might be a smart choice since the only thing I mostly see in the mirrors are my elbows...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ha I'm wrestling with that myself right now. I have the crg arrow bar end mirrors on my streetfighter and love the look, makes it look much more aggressive.

I'm back and forth on the round crgs or the arrows, but pretty sure they'll be bar end.

Puzzled, tho, a couple guys have said the stock mirrors are pretty bad, I find them to be incredibly adjustable, tho awfully ugly.

http://constructorsrg.com/mirrors/index.html

here's the arrows and hindsight mirrors, fyi, don't buy the cheap ebay knock offs as they tend to vibrate and are pretty useless

Hi all,

I want to change the mirrors on my B3! Anyone with any suggestions? I did not ever try Bar End mirrors, might be a smart choice since the only thing I mostly see in the mirrors are my elbows...

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all,

I have used the arrow bar-ends and they are great but I personally do not like the fact that I need to take my eyes so far off the road especially when the mirrors are needed quickly in an emergency.
Kinda thinking about the following Rizomas.
Feedback? Error? Too big? Not cool enuf? etc?

http://www.rizoma.com/universal/mirrors/circuit744/en
http://www.rizoma.com/universal/mirrors/radial/en
http://www.rizoma.com/universal/mirrors/4d/en

·
Registered
12 Posts
Of the 3 you chose, I like the Radial the best. I have an older version of those mirrors (different bar adapters) on my current bike. They're expensive, but great mirrors!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I like all three of the rizomas posted. If I were going to keep the rabbit ear look ;) I'd go with one of them. It might just be me, but the conventional mirrors to me just make the front look a bit blah.

I know, don't shoot me, just IMHO. I've been using bar ends so long on my naked bikes that it's second nature to glance, once used to them, they really work well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I like all three of the rizomas posted. If I were going to keep the rabbit ear look ;) I'd go with one of them. It might just be me, but the conventional mirrors to me just make the front look a bit blah.

I know, don't shoot me, just IMHO. I've been using bar ends so long on my naked bikes that it's second nature to glance, once used to them, they really work well.
Yo...thanks for your opinions. Mirrors are real important to this old dude...not as flexible as I used to be. :wtf: I agree with the rabbit ear analogy, but how about "sexy looking Italian-like design rabbit ears? I think this style is upscale and will complement the bike. Kinda like Arrow bar end but higher.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yo...thanks for your opinions. Mirrors are real important to this old dude...not as flexible as I used to be. :wtf: I agree with the rabbit ear analogy, but how about "sexy looking Italian-like design rabbit ears? I think this style is upscale and will complement the bike. Kinda like Arrow bar end but higher.

They would be my choice as well :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
unfortunately the good bar end mirrors are expensive. I just read the ad, the price is for a pair of bar end mirrors so that's not so bad.

Those are nice indeed, price is a bit steep tough.. Or are all bar end mirror the same price tag?

·
Registered
187 Posts
what do you guys think of these, made by driven. Not sure I like them, the stalk seems a bit heavy.
Not great in my opinion... kinda clumsy looking. If bar end go with the Arrows. I use them on my APRILIA RS 250.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
have these on my streetfighter and work very well. I'm trying to keep my B3 from looking just like my white streetfighter so I'm either going with the rizoma spy mirrors or the crg hindsight mirrors.

Not great in my opinion... kinda clumsy looking. If bar end go with the Arrows. I use them on my APRILIA RS 250.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not my taste zvez, and they look a bit small to me, i like mirrors that are functional as well ;-)
Better looking then factory mirror, that's for sure ;-)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
took the bike out for the first time today in between all the rain.

The rizoma mirrors tho small give a surprisingly good viewing area. The lens are slightly convex giving a larger view. Like the CRG hindsights/blindsights

Not my taste zvez, and they look a bit small to me, i like mirrors that are functional as well ;-)
Better looking then factory mirror, that's for sure ;-)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just received a set of Rizoma mirrors. Wanted to install them right away but I am having a hard time removing my bar end plugs. Is there any secret or I just have to push harder to unscrew them?
Please help!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Just received a set of Rizoma mirrors. Wanted to install them right away but I am having a hard time removing my bar end plugs. Is there any secret or I just have to push harder to unscrew them?
Please help!!!
I had the same thing. Push harder, they require a fair amount of force.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts