MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've just noticed on my B3 that my left aluminium guard doesn't quite sit perfectly over the radiator cover. There is a little gap inbetween both parts that I can pinch close but then will just spring back when I let go.The right side however, both parts sit perfectly with no gaps inbetween. The right rear tail panel doesn't sit quite right with uneven panel gaps going around. Is there anyway to fix this? Is it just a matter of refitting the parts? Looking forward to your thoughts guys. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Yep just refit the parts, you might find some screws are loose, when I took mine apart I found one of the screw mounting brackets that held the two halves of the radiator cowl together had snapped off, glued it back together, this may be your problem?

·
Registered
639 Posts
MoVer,

Do you mean this?
I have this problem on the left guard and just a little on the right.
Very annoying as you see it while driving....

Took it apart and together, didn't help.....

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
exactly the same on mine to. I expect that that will be fixed at the first service.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh so this is where my post went :p it got moved and I couldn't find it :p. But yea, this is exactly what I'm talkin about BrutaleHornet. I've checked out some of the other B3's at my dealer and they all have the same problem, some way worse than others. I have a feeling it may be an overall design flaw, these parts are designed to allow for tolerances and the overall design doesn't hide it very well. I've contemplated and hoping by ordering the same parts (most probably carbon fibre versions) they will fit and sit better.

My ram air ducts aren't quite symmetrical either :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
My dealer is very service minded so I hope he will. But its an easy fix just aplay some two sided tape and they should hold together

1 - 7 of 7 Posts