MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, currently waiting for my B3 800 to arrive and would like to get a head start on maintenance requirements. So far I have downloaded the owners manual but unlike most other owners manuals, there is no maintenance schedule included.:banghead: I have also been unsuccessful in obtaining a workshop manual specific to B3 800. As this is my first single sided swing arm bike, I would like to know the workshop manual procedure on how to remove and replace the rear wheel as well. Hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction or attach said information. Thanks heaps,:yo: great site and will post pics when she finally arrives.:smoking:[/B][/B]

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi all, currently waiting for my B3 800 to arrive and would like to get a head start on maintenance requirements. So far I have downloaded the owners manual but unlike most other owners manuals, there is no maintenance schedule included.:banghead: I have also been unsuccessful in obtaining a workshop manual specific to B3 800. As this is my first single sided swing arm bike, I would like to know the workshop manual procedure on how to remove and replace the rear wheel as well. Hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction or attach said information. Thanks heaps,:yo: great site and will post pics when she finally arrives.:smoking:[/b][/b]
Good on you mate.
Can't help you with a workshop manaul yet, owners of these new model bikes are very scared to share at the moment.
But as far as the rear wheel removal goes, it's the same as all the other MV's mate. You need the Taper 55mm socket, available with forum sponsors in the Market Place section, a rear axle stand, and there you go.
I hope the wait goes very quickly.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
it's hard to tell by the pics but wondering if you can pull the rear wheel without moving the exhaust tips. That'd be a def. plus!

I'm guessing the rear wheel nut removal is counterclockwise as on other mvs?

Good on you mate.
Can't help you with a workshop manaul yet, owners of these new model bikes are very scared to share at the moment.
But as far as the rear wheel removal goes, it's the same as all the other MV's mate. You need the Taper 55mm socket, available with forum sponsors in the Market Place section, a rear axle stand, and there you go.
I hope the wait goes very quickly.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a call back on valve springs in Italy, so get informed if it is needed for yours
Hi hb88xx, another member here has contacted the Australian importer and it has been confirmed that no bikes shipped to Australia will be affected by this issue. I was concerned at first but not now. Anyhow, that is what warranty is for. Cheers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's hard to tell by the pics but wondering if you can pull the rear wheel without moving the exhaust tips. That'd be a def. plus!

I'm guessing the rear wheel nut removal is counterclockwise as on other mvs?
zvez, that was one of my questions also. However having a good look at the set up I cannot see how there will be enough clearance unless you do remove the rear exhaust. Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts