MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Better suspension
Thats something you'll only find out if you buy one, yes they are nickel coated (or similar) and are anodised in gold but its the quality of the valves and springs i'd be interested in, they are its current weak point.

I noticed the power figures too, it makes more power but its higher up the rev range, I want lots of midrange grunt, not a peaky supersports motor? The great thing about the current bike is short shifting it and using its mid range grunt, I don't think i'd use that extra power higher in the rev range?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thats something you'll only find out if you buy one, yes they are nickel coated (or similar) and are anodised in gold but its the quality of the valves and springs i'd be interested in, they are its current weak point.

I noticed the power figures too, it makes more power but its higher up the rev range, I want lots of midrange grunt, not a peaky supersports motor? The great thing about the current bike is short shifting it and using its mid range grunt, I don't think i'd use that extra power higher in the rev range?
I don't either, i mostly ride it between 6k rpm and 10k rpm. When i'm on a straight road and feeling naughty i sometimes ride it up to 200km/h. :naughty: It's then when i use the extra rev's and go up to 11k-12k rpm.

I would like to see a dyno graph compareing the two.

It's a shame they didn't keep the stock engine. We could have then gotten the auto rev-matching feature through a simple update as with the F3 race ECU.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts