MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with the threaded ends of the bars on the stock Brutale 800?

I can't seem to find a solution for bar end mirrors that don't require a new bar. Can some one point me in the direction to where I can find adapters that are threaded to fit the stock Brutale bar?

I really like the ergo on the stock bars. I'm short and have wide shoulders. It's perfect! A Ducati monster bar would do the trick for cheap. But I would be to far forward.

Thanks!

· Registered
891 Posts
Gonzo221 has the same bar-ends as me. They are from rideitmoto. It looks like Gonzo221 has fitted the weights that came along with the bar-ends.

Ask Gonzo221, maybe he can help you.

· Registered
170 Posts
What is the deal with the threaded ends of the bars on the stock Brutale 800?

I can't seem to find a solution for bar end mirrors that don't require a new bar. Can some one point me in the direction to where I can find adapters that are threaded to fit the stock Brutale bar?

I really like the ergo on the stock bars. I'm short and have wide shoulders. It's perfect! A Ducati monster bar would do the trick for cheap. But I would be to far forward.

Thanks!
Hey Ryan,

You don't need to worry about the thread in the bars. When you get the bar end mirrors the end cap will fit in just fine with no modification or adapters. I believe they are threaded for a possible MV accessory. But it doesn't effect bar end mirror applicaations. And as lacsap stated, I would recommend rideitmoto mirrors. They are very cheap and good quality mirrors. I've had them on my ducati as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.