MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As soon as I start pulling the clutch, that’s when heat starts coming in. I don’t even need to be riding it for this to happen. The trellis frame & the part that sits directly under seat which is attached to the frame gets incredibly hot. She’s been overheating to a point where it’s not rideable & the gauge doesn’t go past 5 bars.
I took it the shop and they can’t find what’s wrong. The only issue I had before was the bubbles on the tank that causing gas to seep out of the drain lines. Any suggestions on what else could be causing this??? HELP MEEEEEE PLEEEEASE!!

·
Super Moderator
22,298 Posts
Um, where are you on this Big Blue Marble?

·
Super Moderator
22,298 Posts
I just rode my B3 800RR through Boston to a service call. The bike will exude heat right where you are talking as that is where the fans tend to dump it when you aren't moving.

There probably isn't anything wrong.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just rode my B3 800RR through Boston to a service call. The bike will exude heat right where you are talking as that is where the fans tend to dump it when you aren't moving.

There probably isn't anything wrong.

I just don’t think this is normal. It’s understandable if I’m riding in 90+ heat and in traffic but for this to occur within the first 10-15 mins without traffic concerns me. It’s quite unbearable & it isn’t just coming from the left side but also the right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts