MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just got my brutale and the parts are going on. I'm having an issue with getting the carbon dash cover and need your help.

I checked out the shop manual and it l looks like the gauge cluster is just held in with rubber grommets. When I try to pull the gauge cluster out, the bottom grommet seems to be held in real tight. Does anyone have any tricks to removing this? Or should I just stop being so dainty with the bike?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
There is one bolt you need to unscrew from the other side, If I remember correctly you'll need to remove the headlight to get to it ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is one bolt you need to unscrew from the other side, If I remember correctly you'll need to remove the headlight to get to it ;)

Thanks! And the headlight is just the two bolts on either side, correct? Sorry, the only detailed manual is in Italian so I have to browse the whole thing to find the right pictures :)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Yeah, there is a beam adjustment bolt under the left side (as you look at the headlight) but you don't need to adjust this, it's a rubber grommet that sits in a "u" shaped bracket, once you have taken out the two bolts each side you can just gently pull the adjuster away from the bracket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts