MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been searching for an hour and have given up. I’ve got an aftermarket NRG Tail Tidy which causes the indicators to flash as too fast a rate, so I need to replace the flasher unit to balance the load again.
So, I’ve bought a flasher unit based on a recommendation from a local dealer, but not local enough I can get them to install.
Any idea where the flasher relay / unit is physically located. I can’t seem to find it, or any information on where it is.
Thanks, Matt

·
Super Moderator
23,097 Posts
@mfallon: Please put your bike year and model in your signature line. This will preclude you having to identify the bike each time you ask a question. It will help us help you.

That being said, your Intermittance Relay (Turn Signal Flasher) should be here:

2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,097 Posts
...or youcould just read the thread title?
You don’t get it. This particular thread that might work...but that title doesn’t show up for every post. For those of us who actually step up and help those with questions, it is a small thing to ask.
Conversely, if I can’t discern what bike model and year is being discussed, I could just not help.
Now, the booger in the pudding is the fact that the mobile app doesn’t show the signature line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts