MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know this may upset some as the shape of the Brutale headlight is part of the bike, for me its a part that from the 1st Brutale released I have never realy liked, are there any examples(photos would be nice) out there that have alternate lights in place ?

cya
Scot.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Scot, I will second your aesthetic discontent with the headlamp design. Can't believe that the Master actually came up with it. The light bugs me as well but the rest of the bike is so perfect that if it has to have a blemish, let me the headlamp. Furthermore, the 910 was famous for popping out the headlamp lens which was serviced only with.... the headlamp assembly meaning it was not sold separately. I too want to see some creative approaches, but it may be one of those things you have to be careful what you wish for.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
When you guys rid yourselves of those "ugly" headlights. Please send them to me......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scot, I will second your aesthetic discontent with the headlamp design. Can't believe that the Master actually came up with it. The light bugs me as well but the rest of the bike is so perfect that if it has to have a blemish, let me the headlamp. Furthermore, the 910 was famous for popping out the headlamp lens which was serviced only with.... the headlamp assembly meaning it was not sold separately. I too want to see some creative approaches, but it may be one of those things you have to be careful what you wish for.
it stoped me buying a b910 , that and i got a good deal on a Griso(love at 1st site).

cya
Scot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts