Axle /spindle Pinch bolts 12 - 14 Nm
Caliper retaining bolts 38 - 42 Nm
Axle/spindle 60 - 65 Nm

Anybody able to confirm or correct???? TIA

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Got those already but radial forks on 910R and 1078 aren't listed - Tambo ones are different forks but nearest I'd guess as far as torque values... which has Calipers at 42 - 46Nm...in some literature or 38 - 42Nm in other (wonder if that was halfway house with Nissin) Reckon I'll go down the middle of those at 42Nm

This one was back in 06 mind
Originally Posted by JamesC
Hello All,
Thanks to Sergio/SPR2003 in Italy for this info. Mike and I discussed this earlier today since neither of us could find it.
It's thus far unpublished on any of the new factory information as far as I know. Almost everything on the 1000R and 910R are shared with the other models except for the fork bottoms, including brake calipers, axle and axle clamp. If you remove your front wheel or brakes you need these numbers:
Axle clamp nuts 9 Nm
caliper bolts 40 Nm
Axle 10 Nm + 10 degrees

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hehe

Had these noted down somewhere - just dunno where at the mo :jerkoff:

done the searches on here and consensus appears to be:-

Axle /spindle Pinch bolts 12 - 14 Nm
Caliper retaining bolts 38 - 42 Nm
Axle/spindle 60 - 65 Nm

Anybody able to confirm or correct???? TIA
All good mate, 42-46 on the calipers though. Rest is fine, bit off anti-seize on all.:yo:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is it safe to asume the same for the 1090 as I always strip and clean my callipers etc half way through winter to get the salt away tae F**k. It's something I started doing after owning the KTM superduke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts