MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great pictures of his F41000 can be found below:

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/awiner

If anyone is unfamiliar with awiner's F4, here's a list of modifications from his registry profile ( http://mvagusta.net/registryprofile/1185 ):

Motocorse Titanium Exhaust

MV Special Parts Straight Through Mid-Pipe

Motocard Fuel Injection Mapping (Like a Power Commander)

MV Special Parts Black Alcantara Seat

MV Special Parts Rear Carbon Fiber Hugger

MV Special Parts Misc. Carbon Fiber (Key Guard, Tank Sides, Air Ducts, Chain Guards, Heal Plates, Etc.)

Rear Fender Delete and License Plate Relocater

Rear Turning Indicator Delete

Hyper Light Rear Turning Indicators in the Rear Air Ducts.

Tinted Windscreen

R&G Racing Crash Protectors

Billet Aluminum Brake/Clutch Reservoir Covers with MV Logo

BMC Race Air Filter

Ferodo Front Racing Compound Brake Pads

Vent Mesh

:love::love::love:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
odonata said:
Where did you get the Motocorse slip on?

I bought them from a friend who had them for approx 2 months and decided to sell his bike for a track bike.

The MotoCorse titanium exhaust is the same exhaust that MV Special parts uses for their titanium slip on setup since Arrow doesn't manufacture a titanium system.

They are made in Italy.

http://www.motocorse.net/index2.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
W215

Hey awiner I noticed you in the mbworld forums as well Ive been on it for about 1 week because I'm getting ready to purchase a w215! I own a F4-750 and I live in valencia.(noticed that u live somewhere in so. cali and said you spotted a FAKE CL65 in westlake do u stay up there?) I have a couple of questions regarding a w215 that I'm so close to purchasing maybe you can help me out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Great photos awiner, :smoking: nice bike! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
MV4LA/RA said:
I have a couple of questions regarding a w215 that I'm so close to purchasing maybe you can help me out?
PM me with your questions and I will do my best to answer them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
awiner said:
I bought them from a friend who had them for approx 2 months and decided to sell his bike for a track bike.

The MotoCorse titanium exhaust is the same exhaust that MV Special parts uses for their titanium slip on setup since Arrow doesn't manufacture a titanium system.

They are made in Italy.

http://www.motocorse.net/index2.htm

Made in Japan AFAIK :shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
JamesC said:
Made in Japan AFAIK

I was under the impression that MotoCorse was made in San Marino, Italy. MotoCorse does have a Japansese Lab however.

Either way, they are a damn pretty exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
awiner said:
I was under the impression that MotoCorse was made in San Marino, Italy. MotoCorse does have a Japansese Lab however.
That's a bit backwards from the way I've understood things. Virtually all in Japan with Italy being a quick R&D due to close proximity to the manufacturers but mainly just the EU distributor? I'll ask.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
JamesC said:
That's a bit backwards from the way I've understood things. Virtually all in Japan with Italy being a quick R&D due to close proximity to the manufacturers but mainly just the EU distributor? I'll ask.

Let us know what you find out. I was looking at the Motocorse.net site. Motocorse makes some fantastic products for the MV.....
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top