MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Its not the magical 312kph Carl, but whos to say MV do their tests with tha CAT on? That restriction alone could vary the top speed by a few K's.

As the guy said, Bonnie is a pain in the arse! That run may not have been the best due to the conditions, who knows?

I shouldn't say this, but I saw pretty close this on my bike a couple of weeks back and there was more to come ... I just chickened out.

·
Registered
796 Posts
i don't think it's the best conditions for determining the top speed of the mv.you can see the salt spray coming off the back wheel as the bikes take off.
ps one question...do they have a fix distance limit(1 mile) or..go until the engine runs out of steam?

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
LOL here we go again:stickpoke

maybe the 312 CAN DO 312

perhaps we just need a 10 stone jocky to ride the thing:drummer:

·
Registered
307 Posts
gud saturday morning to all!!! i've read & watch the complete video of this b4. sorry but i forgot the link. i will try to find the link again.

on the record, Rosey Lackey, their top speed: 314+kph. thats their second to the last day run. :f4:

:stickpoke but the suzuki on the last day do their trick very early on the morning. "the so called super stock" out perform the MV in some KPH. after they run, the bike urgently put into ther service truck & fastly left their booth. what a shame, the bike they use to put a record is not a super stock acccording to some of the viewers. :shitfan:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts