MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bad buying experience on this forum, seller name is 'weemuscles'. Paid for an F3 screen which never turned up, communication was terrible and no refund despite the seller saying he'd refunded some of the money (he gave a bogus paypal I.D.). He claimed he'd posted the screen 3 times, no calling cards from royal mail were ever left and no evidence of postage ever supplied. Funnily enough a quick look at his ebay feedback reads that 'postage not collected, returned 3 times' for another buyer of other items, so I'm not the first person to have had this treatment. He also asked for the paypal payment as a gift, so no comeback on him. Avoid.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I sent a pm as a moderator, to weemuscles asking for his response on this matter. The forum takes concerns like this very seriously. I will await his response before any action on my part.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had a bad buying experience on this forum, seller name is 'weemuscles'. Paid for an F3 screen which never turned up, communication was terrible and no refund despite the seller saying he'd refunded some of the money (he gave a bogus paypal I.D.). He claimed he'd posted the screen 3 times, no calling cards from royal mail were ever left and no evidence of postage ever supplied. Funnily enough a quick look at his ebay feedback reads that 'postage not collected, returned 3 times' for another buyer of other items, so I'm not the first person to have had this treatment. He also asked for the paypal payment as a gift, so no comeback on him. Avoid.

I've also had issues with this seller. I specifically asked for F3 Mirrors with clear lenses and although the mirrors were actually delivered they had the orange glass. When I confronted him about this the answer I received was

"As I stated before both our bikes had clear lenses on mirror indicators so can't quite understand how you got amber ones."

As if they magically changed colour on route or something!!.... In fairness he did offer a refund but I feel he knew he had me over a barrel as it was cheaper for me to get alternate parts than pay traceable return shipping from Australia back to NI. I now consider myself lucky that the mirrors actually arrived. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Well lets see what he has to say ...I have dealt extensively with the motorcycling fraternity and the trust that exists between us is notable and valuable and something I cherish...Long may it last.

On the subject of gift payments I normally ask for this as I cost on this basis. If you are supplying at the rate of zero return or a pint of beer then this is a reasonable request.

joe

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Received a PM response from wee. Mods are discussing actions if any to take.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's good that the moderators take action on this stuff! the MV community is pretty small, i reckon, so it's good that everyone takes care of each other...

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
wtf??????

Mary;

if you paid with PayPal contact them and file a complaint you'll get your money back

I had an issue with a Forum member that I sent an F4 head light lens to in NZ....no money up front......he kept dragging his feet........a quick Skype call to a friend in NZ...."hey, I know the bar he goes to, my rugby mates are out in the shop.......we'll run down there......."

got paid in 14 minutes :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Noel it doesn't surprise me you have 'muscle' all over the world. :smoking:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mary;

if you paid with PayPal contact them and file a complaint you'll get your money back

I had an issue with a Forum member that I sent an F4 head light lens to in NZ....no money up front......he kept dragging his feet........a quick Skype call to a friend in NZ...."hey, I know the bar he goes to, my rugby mates are out in the shop.......we'll run down there......."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! Gotta love NZ! everybody knows everybody :) I don't know why people gota be like that though... it's a fair trade, PAY UP!!!

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Mary;

You ARE the man!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's good to have contacts and remote reach...keeps everyone honest. Nice read!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts