MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we have had all kinds of kitchen sink topics. And since recently we were targets of excessive tease by ddnuts and mike21, posting pictures of women they know but chose not to seduce (??? :rolleyes: ); we the "single" members of this forum here by respectfully request to post pictures of your sisters, daughters, and any other women in your life that you don't dare approach...for our benefit, the single guys that is!!!). :hump: :hump: :hump:

It is greatly appreciated if their availability is stated along with their phone numbers and measurements!!!! :yo: :humpother

Gentlemen...post away: :drummer:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Dude, you have some nerve to ask such a thing......

Dont you know that all us Married/spoken for guys just know that one drunk evening our signifigant other will choose one of those avaible hotties for a threesome. (not talking relatives you sickos, just single babe friends)

since we all know this to be any day now.....go find your own numbers like the rest of us

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
....we the "single" members of this forum here by respectfully request to post pictures of your sisters, daughters, and any other women in your life that you don't dare approach...
Okay. Grandma's been looking for some company and she's ready to get her freak on.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Here's a babe for you Kamran!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hey Allan, great minds think alike!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Guys, guys, guys, you're not going to be able to compete with mike21 & ddnuts at this rate. If these are representitive of the other women of your lives...then what does that say about the women in your lives... :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

and, do please post their measuements...even if they are u'r hotty grannies!...oh and pictures wearing their granny panties!!!!!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
At 140 these are toy babes for you mate!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
...well considering the current affairs of the mid-east...oh, ooops I mean the current affairs of mvagusta.net forum and the ever increasing tension between our newly joined and welcome forum members :flamethro :bandit: (it used to be a peaceful place here once upon a time???? :heart: :heart: :heart: )...I thought we need a thread to divert the tension and help people lighten up! :friday:

Historically, an effective method to relieve tension that the mankind has enjoyed over the centuries is to have one hand off the keyboard while looking at pretty pictures????? :blowjob: :jerkoff:

So help me, help you.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
187 Posts
If I can take your F4 out for a spin, I give you her phone number, DEAL?

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
For two spins you can have her phone number, TOUGH CHOICES!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts