MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MV Agusta of Houston has an available Red F3. Give Andy Marcer a call at 713 334-8030. Andy has orders placed for white F3s but no red ones. It appears that MV Agusta USA is distributing random color bikes to dealers regardless of the orders that were placed for specific colors. Dealers that ordered Red bikes appear to have gotten white or black bikes instead. Andy ordered two white bikes and they sent him a red one. Most likely, MV Agusta USA is doing this so that there will be bikes in the dealers showrooms for people to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It's the same up here in the Great White North. I ranted about it in my NOT A HAPPY CAMPER thread.

It makes no sense to piss off paying customers by purposely diverting units from dealers who have deposits to dealers who have no deposits for a specific colour.
Your theory about it being done so dealers would have stock to display is very unsettling. Another member posted that he phoned a dealer and learned they had a red / silver in the crate not spoken for. He showed up a couple of hours later with cash in hand and now owns an F3. That bike was never on display.

I love the idea of a very small company with passionate employees building exquisite machines. I accept the quirkiness of such a shop and the Italian way of manufacturing. But, some people within MV need some serious schooling in marketing, product distribution, sales / service and the all important, Customer Service!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yup. That's the one I passed up on. Someone will scoop it up quick! Now if the white ones can be delivered....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice C63 in the background, I'll ring them tomorrow maybe it's still there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts