MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
probably a long shot, but i`m wondering if anybody has a source for 2 parts, the pre fuel filter that sits on the fuel pump (not the metal fuel filter) and the O-Ring
The only source i could find is # MV AGUSTA - Online Genuine Spare Parts Catalog and i`m trying to avoid the price gouging and 20€ shipping to blermany o_O
thx best regards
parts.JPG

·
Old Wing Nut
21,941 Posts
Welcome to the family @F4Peter !! Please do us the honor of an introduction with a post in the "New members" section.
The strainer is a MV specific part, and so no aftermarket available that i know of. You may get lucky and find a used one on eBay or even here. I wish you luck.
The O-Ring, however, is a common part available from a variety of sources. I buy a package from McMaster-Carr here in the USA. A bag of 25 part # 9452K197 o-rings for about US$10. That is the Buna rubber o-ring. They swell and have to be replaced every time the pump is removed.
The Viton rubber o-rings, part # 9464K548 are better (don't swell and can be reused) but cost is much higher...bag of 5 for about US$12.
I would mail you one, but you could probably get one faster from a supplier in Germany (or another European country).
Here is a link to the o-rings I buy:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, just in case somebody needs to do the same, i finally found a seller (diehr&rabenstein) that doesn`t charge stupid money for the gastank O-Ring, what you need seems to be D-117x4mm,shore 70, NBR, DIN 3771 / ISO 3601
The other stuff i needed like m4 airbox rubber nuts, i got from startwintrading.com ,located in benelux, prices and shipping are reasonable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts