MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's saturday afternoon, I've watched the British Superbikes recorded from last weekend at Cadwell Park and its blowing a gale and raining hard outside, definitely not biking weather. :bawling: I've scanned ebay for MV parts and I'm totally pissed off, so I'm off to beat John-Mark on the Moto-GP. The little git will probably beat me, he usually does. :green: I hope you all are having a more productive day.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The next 2 months are the best riding months as far as I'm concerned.

Cool crisp, dry, clear days in New England.
Rides include fall foliage, stopping for apple cider at the apple farms...maybe get some small pumpkins to decorate for Holloween.

Electric vests and riding with the wife on my Guzzi EV make for nice warm, lazy rides to soak up the views before winter. :freezing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
airfuel said:

Rides include fall foliage, stopping for apple cider at the apple farms...maybe get some small pumpkins to decorate for Holloween.

Electric vests and riding with the wife on my Guzzi EV make for nice warm, lazy rides to soak up the views before winter. :freezing:
Very very GOOOODD!!!!
You are a poet!
pier :) :) :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yes, John is right...

Still have cooler riding sat/sun mornings and afternoons during football season when roads will be quiet for riding. Sept. oct, nov. A gerbing vest and or some layers and we're good to go. Throw in a hand warmer at times for some extra comfort. Sure, the rides are shorter, but they're rides nonetheless!

Peter

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:

John, I think that if I show your post to my wife she will let me buy the K1200S. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sunny here....just about today, just watched 1st WSB race from a very wet Assen....no spoilers but you won't guess who wins!!!

Might get R out for a spin.... service and exhaust on tuesday...

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Well the way it's pissed down here this last month it can only get better as Autumn arrives, I managed about 60 miles today before I had to return to take wifey out, you just need to take a little extra care under the trees at the moment as in some places it was quite damp. :later:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes take it steady on that new missile of yours Mike :) How about some more pics now you've got a few goodies bolted on? :stickpoke

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Sorry guys, you've had your turn and for me the weather (goodbye winter :wave: ) is hopefully about to come good. We had a few good days last week (had to pull the liner out of my jacket :guitarist ) which I was lucky enough to get out for one of...first ride in three weeks due to weather and work :banghead: but that my friends is soon about to change :hitit: with work being the only restraint. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts