MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am riding my 1078 to Melbourne for the GP with a mate on a Ducati,just wondering if any of you Melbourne MV owners are riding to the track so I can meet you and stare at your bikes,Mitch.

·
Registered
507 Posts
How are you mitchey, am a 85% chance of going. And it would be cool to catch up with fellow .net members, even if they are on a Ducatti :stickpoke :laughing:

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris I am taking my 1078 same as your bike,my mate is on his Ducati.PM me with your mobile number if your going and hopefully a few of us can catch up,Mitch.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
That's a decent ride from the Gold Coast to Melb.......I'm sure you'll have a blast.
If you feel like a smaller ride on Oct 23rd some of the NSW crew are heading from Sydney to Port Macquarie for the night vie some scenic routes and twisties....A few Qld'ers are heading down to meet up in Port Mac as well......Come on down if you get the chance....Drinks and a BBQ at my place in Port....You're more than welcome guys.

Check out NSW Agusta Musta II thread for more details.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That's a decent ride from the Gold Coast to Melb.......I'm sure you'll have a blast.
If you feel like a smaller ride on Oct 23rd some of the NSW crew are heading from Sydney to Port Macquarie for the night vie some scenic routes and twisties....A few Qld'ers are heading down to meet up in Port Mac as well......Come on down if you get the chance....Drinks and a BBQ at my place in Port....You're more than welcome guys.

Check out NSW Agusta Musta II thread for more details.
Here's an idea , make a day, place and time for us MV owners from MV Agusta.net to either meet for a meal or a beer and a catch up to talk bikes and shit for a couple of hours. Maybe Saturday arvo?

I know there's a few of us going, anyone keen?

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Cash_Dawg,the trip we have planned is about 5,000km there and back all secondary roads staying off the highways,cant wait.Do you really live at the foot of one of the best motorcycle roads in Australia being the Oxley Hwy and Thunderbolt Way,you are soo lucky.I might be in your offer and I will try and talk Rob_b from Brisbane and Matty from Gold Coast to come with me,I will let you know.We could stay at Bendemeer Pub or Walcha overnight. Seaeagle 46 that would be great a few of us to catch up maybe Saturday arvo,we are staying in Melbourne at some motel on Little Bourke Street,what do you think,Thanks for the replies Mitch.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Here's an idea , make a day, place and time for us MV owners from MV Agusta.net to either meet for a meal or a beer and a catch up to talk bikes and shit for a couple of hours. Maybe Saturday arvo?

I know there's a few of us going, anyone keen?
SOUNDS GOOD GOT THE WIFE COMING TOO PORT HOW MANY GALS GOING BEACH CABINS AT LIGHTHOUSE BEACH ? SWIM OFF A HANGOVER:drummer:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi Cash_Dawg,the trip we have planned is about 5,000km there and back all secondary roads staying off the highways,cant wait.Do you really live at the foot of one of the best motorcycle roads in Australia being the Oxley Hwy and Thunderbolt Way,you are soo lucky.I might be in your offer and I will try and talk Rob_b from Brisbane and Matty from Gold Coast to come with me,I will let you know.We could stay at Bendemeer Pub or Walcha overnight. Seaeagle 46 that would be great a few of us to catch up maybe Saturday arvo,we are staying in Melbourne at some motel on Little Bourke Street,what do you think,Thanks for the replies Mitch.
Saturday arvo sounds good. Pick a time and a pub somewhere between Melbourne and the island and Carly and i will be there to say g'day. Just post the address and whoever turns up turns up.

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are there any MV owners that live in Melbourne know a pub where some of us can meet saturday arvo for a beer,can you post a name and address then we can organise a time,Mitch. :yo:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Are there any MV owners that live in Melbourne know a pub where some of us can meet saturday arvo for a beer,can you post a name and address then we can organise a time,Mitch. :yo:
The Ducati club meet at the "Beach Hotel" in Port Melb i think.
Corner of Beaconsfield Pd & Victroria Av.

Should be plenty of space at front to park the bikes.:stickpoke

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Beach Hotel at Port Melbourne 1.00pm Saturday afternoon,what do you reckon guys,anyone welcome,wear something with MV on it like my $116.00 MV teeshirt which was throw in with the bike thank god,Mitch.

·
Registered
647 Posts
wont we be missing qualifying? Why not meet somewhere on the Island? How about the track, Cowes perhaps? wont you be at the track that day mitch?

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good idea see you at the track,got your mobile number,Mitch.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If there is an owners meeting at the track, I would love to meet-up & chew the fat!

Obviously no bike with me, but I'll drool at yours, if that's OK! :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will be riding into Melbourne friday night and staying in Melbourne,only going to the Isle on sunday.(wives are flying down)so thats why I am trying to get together with any MV owners who are doing the same as me,Mitch.

·
Registered
647 Posts
OK Lets say Meet at the Track on Saturday Arvo Between 4pm and 5pm for a beer and a chat pm me and

leave your mobile number if you like so we can meet easily. To make it easy we could all where something

MV and meet at the mini bus turning bay at the BOTTOM of the FOOTBRIDGE INSIDE the TRACK.

All agreed?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts