MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeh, we got rain man, Problem is some of it it was frozen the size of cricket balls. My car is a write off, my wife's car is still drivable but just looks alittle lumpy. Fortunately we don't spend alot of money on daily cars, but new it still accounted for 100k of motor vehicles. Not a good year in Australia to own shares in an insurance company.
Oh man... sorry.

·
Vendor
5,159 Posts
Yeh, we got rain man, Problem is some of it it was frozen the size of cricket balls. My car is a write off, my wife's car is still drivable but just looks alittle lumpy. Fortunately we don't spend alot of money on daily cars, but new it still accounted for 100k of motor vehicles. Not a good year in Australia to own shares in an insurance company.
It was on the news last night Glenno,you guys got smashed.Sorry to hear about your car.
Insurance premiums are going to sky rocket after all this.
Early Saturday morning we got 300mm of rain in a few hours,homes flooded,power out and main highway cut.
It has been a great start to 2020.:frown2:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
It was on the news last night Glenno,you guys got smashed.Sorry to hear about your car.
Insurance premiums are going to sky rocket after all this.
Early Saturday morning we got 300mm of rain in a few hours,homes flooded,power out and main highway cut.
It has been a great start to 2020.:frown2:
Is your mum ok Mitchy ?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Good to hear mate.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Viewed some really great video of folks going above and beyond to help each other and to rescue animals from certain death. Many have donated or raised funds to help. Saw a video of a rider stopping and saving a koala bear from being exhausted and stuck in a precarious position. Our hopes and prayers are with all of Australia!

·
Vendor
5,159 Posts
Now a water carrying US Hercules has gone down killing the 3 American crew.
Those poor guys here to help won't be going home.
When is this tragedy going to end.
2020 is not starting very well.:frown2:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts