MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to possibly purchase a jacket from Prahran, VIC, Australia, and am waiting to hear back from the seller if they are willing to ship to the US. If not I was hoping to find someone in Aus. that I could have the jacket sent to and would forward it to me in the US. Willing to pay shipping + for the trouble. Not a done deal yet on the jacket but trying to lay the groundwork in case it happens. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
im in vic happy to help

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Highly recommend @anothermvfanatic . Great guy!!

I think he is often in Prahran on Saturday mornings joining the latte set. Sure, they're a bit surprised when he rocks up on his Vespa, but hey, who are we to question?:grin2: :wink2:
bwhahah this is gold

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your replies! I will attempt to purchase the jacket but at this time they only offer free pick up and have not replied to my shipping request, whether it be US or Australia. Anyhow I will keep you posted as I get more info from the seller. Thank you again!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
This is what makes this forum what it is. Awesome

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Thank you all for your replies! I will attempt to purchase the jacket but at this time they only offer free pick up and have not replied to my shipping request, whether it be US or Australia. Anyhow I will keep you posted as I get more info from the seller. Thank you again!
pm me the details and ill communicate with them, and can work something out with out with them. if they wont post it means they may have something to hide.

Despite Nigel thinking i frequent this well to do area, i can safely say i have not been to prahan since 2007 when i worked there last. Yes, even though i own a vespa the area is to sleek for this uncool middle aged man to to visit.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for your replies and offers to help! Fortunately the seller has agreed to ship and is currently getting a shipping quote. Again, THANK YOU ALL!, this is why I love this forum, made up mostly of people with class and integrity. :king:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
lol nigel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts