I am looking to possibly purchase a jacket from Prahran, VIC, Australia, and am waiting to hear back from the seller if they are willing to ship to the US. If not I was hoping to find someone in Aus. that I could have the jacket sent to and would forward it to me in the US. Willing to pay shipping + for the trouble. Not a done deal yet on the jacket but trying to lay the groundwork in case it happens. Thank you!