MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from my boss yesterday......he writes "Do you think you could assist with our display at the MotoGP next weekend?" :jsm:

I replied..." Oh, I can probably work that into my schedule.." :idea: :naughty:

WooHooo :D

Tickets booked. Anyone there please come look me up and say HI...I may be working, but I'm working at COTA....and will get to watch the action (and hear it!!):yo:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Ed, are you hiring short term interns?

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Hope it is a good race for you to enjoy. Sometimes work must be rough.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed, are you hiring short term interns?

I am the lowest man on the Totem Pole.....hiring staff is way above my pay grade. :eek:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I am the lowest man on the Totem Pole.....hiring staff is way above my pay grade. :eek:
Wait 'til you get married......:naughty:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
LOL! Good one!

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Enjoy that weekend Ed!

·
Registered
140 Posts
ESQ'ME will MV have any booths at the races? Austin MV is delivering my bike today. Im looking forward to the 3 day event.

Thanks

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I seriously doubt MV will be there....but you never know. The Big 4 Japanese and Ducati certainly. Probably Triumph and EBR may also come...BMW and KTM were at the Indy round past few years.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I seriously doubt MV will be there....but you never know. The Big 4 Japanese and Ducati certainly. Probably Triumph and EBR may also come...BMW and KTM were at the Indy round past few years.

Hope to see you there.

The Austin dealer is here, and he's brought at least 3 MV's that I've seen. And he seems like an really ok guy to talk to as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I received an email from my boss yesterday......he writes "Do you think you could assist with our display at the MotoGP next weekend?" :jsm:

I replied..." Oh, I can probably work that into my schedule.." :idea: :naughty:

WooHooo :D

Tickets booked. Anyone there please come look me up and say HI...I may be working, but I'm working at COTA....and will get to watch the action (and hear it!!):yo:
How cool is that :)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts