MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I am now heavily involved with a motorcycle mechanics/tuning shop called Protech Motorcycles in Port Macquarie NSW.

A few members here have already been in to the workshop for various things and Chris from X-bikes was actually flown out from the U.K earlier this year to pass on some of his valuable knowledge and experience specifically for Dyno tuning and Microtec ECU's.

We have recently started an eBay store (protechmotorcycles) which again, some members from here have already taken advantage of our massively discounted prices, and the new website with webstore is currently under construction.

Currently I have managed to score some great deals from the Australian Distributors across the entire range of Pirelli and Michelin motorcycle tyres, so I have been able to offer the lowest prices online in Australia including postage/courier costs.
So I would like to open this up to further special deals to MVagusta.net Australian members.

As many of you have multiple bike or take part in regular track days or even off-road events, this could make the fun a little more affordable and save a few $$$.

Pirelli::naughty:
Diablo Supercorsa SC1/2's
Supercorsa SP
Supercorsa PRO's
Superbike SC1/2 Slicks
Superbike Rain/Wets
Diablo Rosso II
etc

Michelin :naughty:
Pilot Road 2's
Pilot Road 3's
Pilot Power 2CT's
Power Pure
etc

I can also get Metzelers, but unfortunately cannot get the same competitive pricing that I can on Pirelli and Michelin due to the volumes, but that may change in the future. BUt I'm happy to still try if thats what you would prefer.

PM or email me with Brand/Type and sizes you are after and include your Suburb and postcode so I can give you a price delivered.
I have currently been sending tyres to S.A, Cairns, Sunshine coast, VIC and all over NSW. Even had one 2 sets got to W.A.

Or check out the Ebay store "Protechmotorcycles" for pricing but contact me direct for an even better deal.

We can also do great deals on Filters, Motul Oils and products, and everything up to Bodis Exhausts, so just ask and I'll see what I can get for you.

Make sure when you email you dont forget to let me know you are a MVagusta.net member.

Cheers
Ash
[email protected]

P.S.
I am trying to get competitive rates to be able to send to NZ to be able to open the offer up to our members and friends across the pond.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Had a look at the store, shit-hot prices on the Pirelli's, $50 less than I paid for the rear for the SP.
Missed out by a week, what a blow.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A week too late for me just put SP's on the Duke.
What name are you listed under for your ebay store?
How long can tyres be stored for?
The eBay store is under the name Protechmotorcycles
Check it out....But if you email me direct and can pay via direct deposit into the business account or via any of the major credit cards I can can save you even further on those prices.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry it was a week too late.
Keep me in mind for next time.
I'm happy to keep these hot prices for as long as the suppliers are willing to do the same.
I'm not sure how long tyres can be stored for......I'll ask Pirelli and get back to you about that one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ash, Your rear pirelli was $100 cheaper than my local Ducati dealer.
I will be back every time i need tyres. You know we all need tyre changers at home now, can you get? :naughty:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone,
Keep checking out the eBay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/ProtechMotorcycle?_trksid=p4340.l2563
As prices are changing daily and also weekly sales.
If there's anything in particular that you would like just ask and I'll get you a discounted price, everything including Motul oils and products, Hi-flo filters, digital tyre warmers, front and rear stands, etc.
I'm trying to give Australian MVagusta.net member the cheapest prices possible.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Cash,
Where in Port is the shop?
There is a fair chance I will be up that way in the next week or so, would like to drop in and have a look.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Cash,
Where in Port is the shop?
There is a fair chance I will be up that way in the next week or so, would like to drop in and have a look.
Hi,
The Shop is called Protech Motorcycles and its 23 Chestnut Rd, Port Macquarie.
As its gets closer and or you know when you'll be visiting, let me know and I'll make sure I'm around.
Do you need anything while you're here?
Would you like to give the MV a run on the Dyno?

Cheers
Ash

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the inquiry mate.
I've replied to your PM.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2 120/70-17 & 190/55-17 sets........ $450.00!!
I may even be able to throw in free postage or a further discount depending on where you are located.
Other sizes available too.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whats the difference between the SC's and SP's. Tried finding out but not much luck.
Hi Dean,

The SC1/2 range are more of a track tyre with a softer compound for superior cornering and grip.....while still being street legal. However will not last as long for every day street use.
The SP range is more or a track derived tyre for the street. A harder compound for longer and better wear for street use while still providing great grip and the ability to do a track day.

I hope that helps.

If you would prefer a set or SP's let me know and I'll sort you a guaranteed best price.

Cheers
Ash

·
Registered
240 Posts
The SP's would defiantly suit me better then.

Please could you PM a price for front and rear for my 2011 F4. 190/55/17 and 120/70/17. Sent to Brisbane.

Thanks Ash!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts