MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some folks in oz point me to some track schools there? I found the california superbike one on the web. They don't seem to have 2007 dates yet. I'd look to go early-ish in the new year I suppose. Probably better weather than California during the 'winter' months?

(and without the big time diff).

thx guys.....

:conveyer: :conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.... On their website, they are announcing 'final 2006 dates'. Didn't seem to make a lot of sense...would have thought the 'summer' dates/schools were all planned out?

maybe i've missed something on the site for their school part of it.... :wtf:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
TokyoLunch if you want to do some rides in Sydney, you can do Californian Superbike School at Eastern Creek, or you can do a Race School at Eastern Creek with Circuit Breakers. I am one of the Race School Coaches and I could look after you. Race School is for more advanced riders and would be racers so it has timing and race tuition. There is also normal Ride days at Eastern Creek with Eastern Creek Ride Days and at Oran Park with Circuit Breakers or Champions ride days. I know them all very well so let me know if you need assistance if Sydney is on your agenda.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg Albert said:
TokyoLunch if you want to do some rides in Sydney, you can do Californian Superbike School at Eastern Creek, or you can do a Race School at Eastern Creek with Circuit Breakers. I am one of the Race School Coaches and I could look after you. Race School is for more advanced riders and would be racers so it has timing and race tuition. There is also normal Ride days at Eastern Creek with Eastern Creek Ride Days and at Oran Park with Circuit Breakers or Champions ride days. I know them all very well so let me know if you need assistance if Sydney is on your agenda.

Thanks Greg, this is cool.... If I head down there, how could Sydney NOT be on the Agenda?? :yo:

Never been to Oz.... hope to spend more time there sometime soon. But for now, I need to sort myself out on the track!

Lemme get permission for time away.... then I'll be giving you a shout!

cheers,
-colin

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
OK when you are ready let me know and I will look after you. There are schools in Queensland, around the Gold Coast you could do too.
Check out Eastern Creek Ride Days, Philip Island Ride Days, California Superbike School (Australia), Circuit Breakers, and Champion Ride Days, and decide what you are after. I have conatcts in all so no problems and you can hire a bike. If you want a road ride I can organise that also.
At the Circuit Breakers days, depending on who's available we often have top Australian and International stars whith ex GP racer Kevin Magee as a main coach.
You will have a blast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts