MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday guys, I am a new member here and hopefully a future owner of an MV :) I have fallen in love with the F41000's, and the 312R looks like the way to go.
I am planning on buying in approximately a year, new. (or if something else from MV comes out in that time maybe that one :p )

I tried to go to 2 MV dealers today but they were closed :( I guess they were out riding!) so tonight I am trying to work out my finances needed to buy the bike and all the associated costs, but I have no idea of the cost of the bike here.

I have heard $34,990 AUD, but am not sure.

If any aussies could tell me the price they have gotten their 312R's for, or gotten quotes for, it would be a great help to me. (PM If neccesary.)

Thanks guys,

Daniel

EDIT: also, any freebies etc you have managed to wrangle with the bike would be good so I know where to start out with negotiations!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Welcome dude, you need to add about $2000-$3000 for delivery and rego charges and transfer fees, plus what ever it cost to insure your new ride.

You'll be safe if you budget for about $38k for a new 312R.

Freebies, hmm lets see, how about a nice shiney red rear stand!!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
!nsane said:
Gday guys, I am a new member here and hopefully a future owner of an MV :) I have fallen in love with the F41000's, and the 312R looks like the way to go.
I am planning on buying in approximately a year, new. (or if something else from MV comes out in that time maybe that one :p )

I tried to go to 2 MV dealers today but they were closed :( I guess they were out riding!) so tonight I am trying to work out my finances needed to buy the bike and all the associated costs, but I have no idea of the cost of the bike here.

I have heard $34,990 AUD, but am not sure.

If any aussies could tell me the price they have gotten their 312R's for, or gotten quotes for, it would be a great help to me. (PM If neccesary.)

Thanks guys,

Daniel

EDIT: also, any freebies etc you have managed to wrangle with the bike would be good so I know where to start out with negotiations!
Thats the price for thr R the 312R is around 38K on road.
Dont look for freebies as the dealers dont give things away,as these bikes sell themselves.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm, that was what I was thinking :( 38k onroad is a little steeper than I thought, but I am budgeting around $41.5K for insurance, new leather, new helmet, green slip etc. hopefully in a years time a few of the bugs will have been ironed out and the price will have dropped a few G. Now, I just need to contain my excitement somehow :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
if you ask around you should be able to find one a lot cheaper second hand...they are rare but they are out there! good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just bought an R, Could have got a 312 new for 31k plus onroads. So you 34 would probably be on the money. Make an offer see what happens.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i got my new 1000r for $30,600 inc onroad.

only need to add another $2k for 312r.

however you can never be sure of the price you'll pay untill the final haggle.

the guys i bought it from where very straight forward in calculating the price, showed me thier costs and then halved their profit to come up with that number, which i was very happy with, 1000+kms test ride bikes where listed at ~$29000 at the time.

Insurance wasnt too bad either, went with insuremyride quartely, so only had to cough up $1k initialy.

Good Luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts