MV Agusta Forum banner

Aussie Magazine

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Randarosa 
#1 ·
Rapid Bikes Magazine. Issue 72

I just picked up the latest issue of Rapid bikes magazine here in Australia, and what did I see.......................Justin from Trooper Lu's 1078 Brutale!!!:mouthwate

Very nice bike Justin.
I haven't read the article in full yet, will try to get the article up through the day when I have a spare couple of minutes to copy it.

#3 ·
Thanks mate. We have really nailed this now. We fit the moto corse ohlins and now a race ecu. I then hit the race ecu with a pc and it runs a treat. no snatch just really really nice. We are doing pc with a heap more bikes and it works great. Lots of horror stories of people going down other roads and trying to blame everything else. The Power Cammnader works and is very easy for most peoples purposes.

I love this bike it is awesome. I have some other cool projects coming up. We are doing a triumph scrambler and a new Husqvanra NUDA which I just test rode. The brutale is still just a crazy machine to ride though and that is why I love it. j

#6 ·
We put it on here Boof, that was boxing day meet to greet & welcome Dave (The_castle) whom was here with his lovely wife Meanie from NZ.

Top effort from Justin & the Sydney guys to head down to Stanwell Tops :yo: That Brute sounds da bomb as does John M's as did Did Scott's F4RR as did............................lol you get the idea.

#15 · (Edited)
:nutkick:
OMG :eek: My most humblest apologies to the lovely Melanie, I'll take care of myself :bash: there done! :eek:

I am going to be avoiding Scooter like the plague, word on the street is that he is a Triad these days! :eek:
:bandit: or :banghead: or :nutkick: to make up for :jsm:

#12 ·
He sums it up pretty well Justin. It's a true animal of a bike and will put smiles on anyones face who's up for a wild ride.... I must say after spending 45 minutes on it one time, i was feeling somewhat relieved to be back in one piece .... It certaintly takes up 120% of your attention when riding....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.