MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for that. Anything interesting on page 67?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
"Is MV's parts keeping up with sales? Yes, around 97% of spare parts orders are delivered within 48hrs" :jsm:

·
Registered
202 Posts
So apparently they are going to race in wsbk next year? Are the racing in the world championship or in superstock though thats what i want to know.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Great stuff as always Dino, although I don't think AMCN will be putting you on their Christmas card mailing list :laughing:

So true what that chap says about 'meeting your heros can be a shattering disappointment - not so with Giacomo Agostini'

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great stuff as always Dino, although I don't think AMCN will be putting you on their Christmas card mailing list :laughing:

So true what that chap says about 'meeting your heros can be a shattering disappointment - not so with Giacomo Agostini'

Cheers mate.
Damn! just bought the mag to read over lunch today... could have saved myself $7.50 :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
So apparently they are going to race in wsbk next year? Are the racing in the world championship or in superstock though thats what i want to know.
Talk is at the moment that superstock may be scrapped and WSBK budgets capped in order to level the playing field, it will be interesting to see what pans out.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Nice work Dino

·
Registered
202 Posts
Greg your right I totally forgot they plan on keeping the superbike and supersport class, while scrapping all the stock classes. once that is accomplished they were planning on adding a 250cc class I believe.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Thanks (really just wanted to see a closeup of the drl's hhehe) I'm sure I'll be eternally chastised but I'm thinking of retrofitting a set to my 05 F4.

Not really just a photo of the F4RR.....:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It was interesting that Sir Al said the base F4 is all most people will need, and that the F4RR is for experts only. I had fallen for the white/black RR, but maybe it would be a better option to save the $12K and take the base model. Oh well, it's still just a dream for the time being.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts