MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** Price drop of $4000**

Getting rid of the S6 unfortunately, I bought a horse farm and need a truck and a tractor now, so the Audi must go. Its all in a valley with gravel roads and there is no way to keep her clean, nor is it any place for a car this beautiful.

Super clean Audi S6 with 33,000 mi and an Xpel Ultimate bumper to bumper paint protection film wrap ($4400- Xpel.com) Black Optics package, LED Headlights. Deval carbon fiber rear diffuser(~$1000) and Milltek slash cut exhaust tips ($400) , 20" rotor wheels, all weather floor and trunk mats since new. Always garaged, babied, and kept detailed and clean.Cross Stitch Quilted Seats, Black Wood with Aluminum Pin Stripe Inlay

I have Audi Care ($1200) so the 35,000 and 45,000 mile services are covered with the car, and the Audi Connect service ($500) is payed up for another two years.

Don't know if the link to the AT ad below will work, but link to description and my business partner's dealership where it is:

2014 AUDI S6 for sale at Auto World of Winston Salem LLC

Edited:
Looking for ~$51,900 but open to reasonable offers and will let it go for a clean $51k to anyone on the board

Cheers!

Ian

Cars for Sale: Used 2014 Audi S6 in Prestige, Winston-Salem NC: 27101 Details - Sedan - Autotrader

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a sweet ride.. The foxy chicks made you look like a pimp in the back... I only think now that you should have had L or ML opening the door for you at all stops. :laughing:

If anyone here buys it, I will give it to them for $55K, or if you directly link a buyer I will toss $1000 your way.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I liked Ian's S6 a ton and seriously looked to buy one.....but the wife vetoed that. I bought an A8 instead, because she wanted the larger rear seat for MG. I've seen Ian's car and it's really nice. Rumor has it he's been known to drive it in his skivvies, so I'd cut his price by whatever it costs to shampoo the seat. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts