MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2005, did the AGO come with the RG3s standard or were the RG3s an add on. If they came on the bike from the factory, did the stock pipes come with it as well?

As put the AGO back together, I'm trying to decide if I should use stock pipes or leave the RG3s on the bike.

CAG

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Pretty sure like the Senna (750) and Tambo they were an add on. Personally I'd leave the RG3's on there as the perform and sound better.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are absolutely correct about the looks and sound. However, I am not going to be able to keep this bike. I will have to sell it once it is done. All in all, I think I can get more by selling the bike as stock and the RG3s as aftermarket. Especially with the TITANIUM midpipe that Lewis thoughtfully left on the bike.

CAG

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Not sure on the Ago, but the Tambo came with both...For sure, it would have been sold with the stockers and the street EPROM installed, if it is like the Tambo, the race pipes and EPROM came in a seperate box...

Send a PM to Alvin (Admin), he should know because of who he bought his Ago from.

Where are your progress PICTURES??? :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOt much has changed since the last pics. Headlight and ram air tubs back on, that's all. I'll take a few tomorrow.

CAG

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
The Ago came with stock installed and a separate box with RG3 and EPROM. I have the stock exhaust on the side right now in the MV exhaust box.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
admin said:
The Ago came with stock installed and a separate box with RG3 and EPROM. I have the stock exhaust on the side right now in the MV exhaust box.

+1
it also came with with two mid pipes....both stainless, one had the cat, the other did not, and was intended to be used with the rg3s. Both pipes looked identical with the cat "bulge", but of course one did not have the actual cat material.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts