MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you on here that recently purchased an MV from Heinens in Minnesota.

- Heinens recently purchased a pile of old stock F4's and Brutale's.
-I bought one of the 2013 F4's and recently found out that the bike had 4 service bulletins that had not yet been performed.
- Heinens was informed of the bulletins but chose to sell them without fixing them.
- If you bought a bike from Heinens check if your bike has any service bulletins out as it will need them done!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
There's a thread about Heinen's already around here, and I've never had a problem with them. They have always been accomodating with warranty work.

"Heinens was informed of the bulletins but chose to sell them without fixing them."
What are the fixes for yours?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a thread about Heinen's already around here, and I've never had a problem with them. They have always been accomodating with warranty work.

"Heinens was informed of the bulletins but chose to sell them without fixing them."
What are the fixes for yours?
bulletin 110 replaces the quickshifter bolt and provides for a new torque value.

bulletin 104 is a structural support for the exhaust

bulletin 117 is for replacement of the key switch

bulletin 118r1 is for an added protection over the exhaust valve actuator

My exhaust broke due to the service bulletin 104 not being performed by Heinens. None of the other 3 bulletins were completed either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just bought one about a week after you. How do you know if they performed the service bulletins at delivery? I also thought that MV Agusta provided a factory map upgrade for the brutale 1090 to resolve the low rpm throttle/fuel issue.
CCB

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought one about a week after you. How do you know if they performed the service bulletins at delivery? I also thought that MV Agusta provided a factory map upgrade for the brutale 1090 to resolve the low rpm throttle/fuel issue.
CCB
You have to have a dealer/someone in the MV organization check the VIN to see if they were performed. Someone on the forum who is an MV service writer (if I remember correctly) contacted me when I posted an issue with my bike, ran my VIN and notified me I had service bulletins that weren't done. Don't know anything about the MAP upgrade on your brute

1 - 5 of 5 Posts