MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, has anyone else had a letter about changing tyres ? i got one from 3 cross today sat. about the germans not being happy with the dunlops racers, apparently they were experiencing unusual wear rates on the shoulders so they thrashed it out with dunlop who were forced to change them, so dunlop racer tyres owners should get them changed for free !!!! i dont know about your old tyres if its within so much mileage or months, ive done 1200 miles and the dealer forza italia has my new tyres in ready to swop. the replacments that dunlop have specified was qulifiers rr, so will have to read up on them, incidently, my local ducati/mv dealer didnt know about the recall

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tyres

hi, as far as the letter goes, its 312 bikes that are capable of supposidly 312kph ha ha, that have dunlop sportmax racer gps on, they were degrading faster than expected when doing top speed runs consistantly , all you can do is contact your dealer and persist he checks it out. also it will prob. depend on how many miles and months youve had the bike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts