MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a very sad post.

My house was broken into today and amongst many valuables stolen, my MV 1000S was stolen.
It is an 05 model, red/silver, with RG3's, PC3, Cat pipe, rad guard, clear paint film rego UEE 82, VIN zcgf511bb4v001965. with 9,000kms and new Metzeler Race Tech tyres.

Keep an eye out for one being sold cheap, or being split on e bay.Let me know so I can inform the police.

They also took two sets of leathers. One is a distinctive tiger angel one piece, silver and red, the other is a set of Joe Rocket vented race one piece red/black/white I use for coaching with Circuit Breakers.Both had my name in letters on the back.

They also took my new Doohan Rep Arai, amogst other things

Any help appreciated

I am numb....I thought that was a keeper.....bastards!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Greg WTF!!! Thats is sad news mate. I'll keep an eye out for you bike (especially up the Old road).

The MV is not easy to sell complete or parts as there are only a handful in Sydney. Its not like a Jap bike. MV are easily spotted and I remember yours have 190x55 Racetec which were well used on the sides. Most MVs I notice runs the Michelins PP so its an easy spot. I remember the clear paint protection skin thingy on the front faring and the side fairing. Also has your headlight been fixed as I remember we went riding but you had a temp headlight.

If its ok with you I'll spread the words out on other forums? I've got your number on my mobile, so if I see or hear anyone trying to flog parts I'll let you know straight away. Also your 1000 is a mono seat as there are more biposto than mono, so its an easy spot.

PS : do you have any pictures of your bike and leathers, so I'll help you post them up on other forums.

Also when searching on tradingpost or ebay, do a search for MV Augusta as these farkers can't spell.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Oh no..that is terrible news.

I really hope you get all your gear and bike back....and that the pricks suffer severe retribution.

I will keep my eyes open in the West.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
That is horrible. My hopes are with you and the 'network' down there that you can dig these maggots out and step on them.

+1 on the spelling, I see it everyday on the ebay.

May they burn in hell.:bandit:

Best wishes for getting whole again.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi MVASyd,

Sorry to here about this.

My eyes are wide open and if they see something, I will let you know.

dave.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thats s*&t !!!!, I hope you get the ba%&*%ds and your bike back in one piece, :bandit:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
That kind of crap really pisses me off. Why can't people have something nice withut other people taking it? I will keep my eyes open on ebay.

·
Registered
647 Posts
i hate hearing shit like that mate. Will definately keep eyes n ears peeled. I'll just apologise to you now for any damage to your leathers if i do spot him.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I know the feeling of being a theft victim --- it sucks. I am so sorry this has happened to you. Best of luck catching up to your bike and gear.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm sorry dude!!

Hey man,

That's unfortunate news to hear about your bike. I wish you the best and hopefully they catch the guy that stole all your stuff especially your sweet MV.

All I say is, Karma is going to hit 10 times as hard on that dude. Best of luck man and take care

EMVy Rider

·
Registered
34 Posts
That sux man. i will also keep en eye out for you here in the West.Looks like they knew what they wanted. I f*****g hate thieves. I hope they get rooted up the ass by a dog with rabies.I really hope you get your stuff and most of all your MV back.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Faaaakk!!! :jsm:
I'm so sorry, that sucks BIG time :(
Hope you can find it.
Was it insured against theft?

Death to theives!!! :bandit:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Death to thieves is right and all the people who cant work hard and get things for themselves who just want to take the easy way out. And death to all the people who disrespect other peoeple's stuff! I hate reading this kind of shit. God I mean how awful is that?! Man I am so sorry for you. Wheres freaking Bobba Fett when you need him?!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts