MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I just received my Fast by Ferracci Clip-ons (orginally for an 08 F4) that I bought for my 2006 Brutale 910s. I actually bought them used from Varium (A fellow fourm member) and they look awesome so thanks Varium:brutale:

Anyways, I'm going to try to fit them on, and I'm not so sure how to go about it. I've looked up a bunch of threads of people that had clip-on's on here, but I haven't been able to find any of someone actually fitting them on.:stickpoke

It looks like it would almost fit, but the headlight is so tight up against the forks they have trouble fitting.........

Has anyone tried this before? I'm thinking I might have to maybe remove the headlight and fit them, then put the headlight back on, but I'm not sure if that will work or not.......I'll post pics soon

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, so I think the main problem I'm having right now is fitting the clip on's between the headlight supports and the forks.... I think I need to take the headlight supports off and then try to fit them, has anybody taken the supports off before?

The headlight itself is easy to remove, but the supports look pretty sturdy on there....

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
clip ons?

the F4 head light is extended forward to make room you MIGHT be able to do it with risers:drummer:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the F4 head light is extended forward to make room you MIGHT be able to do it with risers:drummer:
Okay thanks, do you mean, risers that move the headlight or the headlight support? If I took the headlight out they still wouldn't be able to fit, but risers that move the supports a little would help, I'm not sure how to get those though.......really its just like 3 or 4 centimeters away from fitting between the forks and the headlight supports:thewife:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts