MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i figured i would put out to all my friends on here that i am now heading up the new Ebay dvision at atlanta triumph Ducati MV Agusta dealership.

so if anyone is looking for something for their bike holla at me and i will see what i can do to help with a great item priced below retail.
i also have alot of lightly scuffed and used inventory to move.

Thanks in advance
James
1907 B Piedmont Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
678-904-1414

Hours of Operation:
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10am-8pm
Wednesday-Friday: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 10am-4pm

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome..... shame i'm so far away :banghead:

·
Registered
398 Posts
chromekid01 said:
Hey all i figured i would put out to all my friends on here that i am now heading up the new Ebay dvision at atlanta triumph Ducati MV Agusta dealership.

so if anyone is looking for something for their bike holla at me and i will see what i can do to help with a great item priced below retail.
i also have alot of lightly scuffed and used inventory to move.

Thanks in advance
James
1907 B Piedmont Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
678-904-1414

Hours of Operation:
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10am-8pm
Wednesday-Friday: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 10am-4pm

[email protected]
James,

Welcome its a shame the SPR panels are in such rough shape. Was it off a downed bike or what?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
ATD....good crew of people...thats where I got my AGO.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
if i were you and wanted to move lightly scuffed and used inventory, i'd post it in the for sale section. we're always looking for something. like i'm looking for a used belly pan, tank panel, etc....:toothless:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rramseyr said:
James,

Welcome its a shame the SPR panels are in such rough shape. Was it off a downed bike or what?
nope those spr panels are brand new they just got lightly scuffed from one bike falling into another.

keep checking as i ihave lots more parts coming available. tanks, and lots of plastics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
style_one said:
if i were you and wanted to move lightly scuffed and used inventory, i'd post it in the for sale section. we're always looking for something. like i'm looking for a used belly pan, tank panel, etc....:toothless:

you should check my current ebay listings as i have a tank,airbox, and belly pan on there now.

we are atlantatriumphducati on ebay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Allan Gibbs said:
...and post pictures. :)

i have as of now 30 listings on ebay and more than a handful of them are
MV agusta parts...look for us on ebay as atlantatriumphducati.

I really have to say i really enjoy the very warm welcome i am getting so far on this board, iif i can help anyone with anything bike related just ask and i'll do my best :yo:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Juan said:
Welcome..... shame i'm so far away :banghead:
Thank you for the welcome, UPS ships world wide, your only a phone call away a phone call to uPS that is :yo:

·
Registered
90 Posts
James,

Great shop and very nice people. I purchase my F4R from them last month and ATD is about 100 miles from my new home. ATD is my new dealer and I hope they continue with the great service.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JamesC said:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatlantatriumphducati

..it took some searching as you don't come up for me under a search of ebay stores for some reason.
yeah sorry about that, we have only just begun the ebay adventure here at
ATD, as i have just been hired recently to head there ebay division...so long story short no store just yet but in a short time we hope to have a good ebay store up and running to serve the needs of my now many customers and soon to be friends.

James Hiller
Atlanta Triumph Ducati MV Agusta Moto Guzzi husqavarna
678-904-1414

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spalding12 said:
thanks for being here James....
glad you aren't really that far from me

I appreciate it, and if i can help with anything just drop me a line or call.....

Thanks
James

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DYL-Jim said:
James,

Great shop and very nice people. I purchase my F4R from them last month and ATD is about 100 miles from my new home. ATD is my new dealer and I hope they continue with the great service.

with my help behind the computer i willl ensure that you continue to get the best service we can provide and good deals on your parts and accessories.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oicdn said:
I've pm'd ya about some stuff, but never got a reply back :(
PM also sent to you. :) i truly hope that i can be of service to you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i dunno it has been sent

1 - 20 of 29 Posts