MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red/Silver F4.....

Parked in a lot behind the museum! I posted a picture of it, but it tripped some sort of crazy glitch in the forum software. The next time I tried to visit the forum I was permanently banned! :eek:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Was it a newer f4 or older?
There was a guy from Canada at my hotel with a red/silver f4 2011

·
Administrator
21,062 Posts
I saw a 1078 Red / Silver F4 parked in the circle on Meridian...maybe the same one?
Also saw a F4 ORO on display at an electric cigarette (nicotine dispenser) booth. Looked like it had never been ridden.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yea I saw both of those also
I think the oro was on display somewhere in a tent at the track

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did anyone see the tamburini riding around the outside of the track?

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
I believe that's christian157's. I was too busy sweating his rg500 that was at the Suzuki tents to have time to see the tambo. Great guy.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I guess we all should have gotten together at the race.
I had both my desmos at Ducati parking

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was it a newer f4 or older?
There was a guy from Canada at my hotel with a red/silver f4 2011
I'm not good at MV genealogy. It had "R1000" on the tail section. So, I suppose that only narrows it down to sometime between 2004-2011?

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Yes, would have been nice. I hope to do it again in 2014, with my MV.
I guess we all should have gotten together at the race.
I had both my desmos at Ducati parking
I think that would make it an 07. :)
I'm not good at MV genealogy. It had "R1000" on the tail section. So, I suppose that only narrows it down to sometime between 2004-2011?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! It was a thing of beauty.

The race sure was fun. I've been to GP's in Laguna Seca, Austin and Indy before; but I took my son with me this time.

Is it sacrilege to be an MV lover and cheer for a guy on a Duck?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice meeting some of you guys over the weekend. I was camped out in Lot 3 across from museum end of the track. Had the Tamburini, RC30 and RG500 there this weekend. Did a trackday at Putnam park on monday on my racebike (1098) and even took the Rg500 out on track which got lots of attention. got to demo a Panigale (pulls real hard in upper RPMs ) on the track as well. Commonwealth Ducati of Louisville,KY(also an MV dealer) put on a great trackday for everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts