MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Based on those clear leather gloves and his choice of footwear, I'd say it is the test rider from that German Tamburini video!

You know, after years of riding experience, I took the MSF rider's course to get a break on my insurance back in 1995. Honestly, I don't think I learned much, but something my salty old instructor said has stuck with me for over 12 years now, "Remember, when it is your turn to go down, you will crash wearing what you left the house in, so think that one through before you leave..."

Safety Police on Patrol...

Griff
twoeleven

A

·
0 Posts
"Remember, when it is your turn to go down, you will crash wearing what you left the house in, so think that one through before you leave..."

very very true
never stoped to think about that commonsense

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Squid...no doubt.

Lack of gear...obvious.

Body position...poor.

His arms are stiff, no arch in back, knees not snug with tank. It is this position that we must constantly work to avoid. It's tiring.

Lately, I have found the STOMP tank pads do a GREAT job keeping me well seated, and from there I can work on body position, especially keeping my elbows bent.

The dragon was real tough for me, but given time and practice my comfort there would have improved, like anything else...

But ya gotta LOVE the Senna!

Have a good week-end guys!

Peter

·
Registered
236 Posts
Don't make it there too often, not sure they are on the forum. Looks like North Carolina tags.

I see lots of people in jeans, but even they are smart enough to wear boots and gloves!

That is great way to make a minor low side serious in a hurry.

·
Registered
617 Posts
MVCorse:

Where are you in TN? I'm in Maryville and would like to hook up for a ride or even just to see your Tambo! PM me your info and maybe we could meet up for lunch or something.

Brian

·
Registered
88 Posts
I Don't Know Who It Is. I Was Up On The Foothills This Morning @ 8:00am.
But The Cops Are Really Bad. The Last Time I Was On The Gap 2 Weeks Ago
I Got A Speeding Ticket 49 In 30 By Tn. State. Just This Week 3 People Got
Killed, 2 Yesterday & One During The Week Maybe Friday.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
i was up at the gap for the first annual deals gap meet conspired by Lewdog....and the only pics that kill boy had of me are really lame side views date 6-2-07 :jerkoff: I'm suprized it's the only pic they took....I rode by atleast 3 or 4 of them.... and a few the next day 6-3-07...i couldn't find any on that day :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts