MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
$10k for a nasty looking 750, the blokes having a fucking giraffe isn't he?

Do these people get one bit chromed and get arc eye from the shiny shit and then just get their guide dog to bark when they think it looks ok, this is of course when the same guide dog isn't finding licking its own arse more interesting.

If that was a bird it would the nastiest hippocrocopigasauras that you will ever set your eyes and even the black eyeliner to match her teeth wouldn't convince you to throw it a length.

What i'm trying to say is, I'm not sure if i like or not :) bit too much black i think but need to look some more.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
A bit of customising is a good thing but I think a line has been crossed with this one....

Not so much a line mate, more of a big fuck off huge valley.

This bike is about as close to tastefull as i am to the flipping moon.

OOOh i quite enjoy a short rant, feeling relieved already.:yo:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
X81

Your eloquent prose has just had me ROFLMAO. :yo:

However, having just noticed your signature you must now come clean - that's your F4. Isn't it??? :stickpoke

Damn busted :(

What gave me away and more importantly why won't anyone bid on it:thewife::wtf:. Don't they know that flames painted on anything mean it's faster than light and if you chrome the shit out of it the bike becomes so slippery as to actually travel through time.................................................to a place where taste doesn't exist or the early 80's as it's otherwise known.

NOW BID YOU BASTARDS BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got me some spinners to buy for my lawnmower

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Its amazing that someone could have enough money to buy the bike, build it up and still have grammar issues in a one-line auction description.
LOL! (I'm guessing you misspelled "Its" on purpose). It's also amazing that he failed to realize that spending a few hundred $$$ to repaint the tail would have probably resulted in a nice return on resale value. His intelligence is evidently less "then" a typical MV owner.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That is an exquisite bike. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Pimp up my F4

Okay, the list to create the perfect F4 gets ever longer:
  • It's a red Honda VFR
  • It has MV Agusta stickers all over it as camouflage
  • It has chrome wheels
  • It has flames on the tail section
Can anyone think of anything else? I get the bike next week and I need to get started..... :f4:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Typical F4 owner/rider.......so,what's the big deal?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Do these people get one bit chromed and get arc eye from the shiny shit and then just get their guide dog to bark when they think it looks ok, this is of course when the same guide dog isn't finding licking its own arse more interesting.

If that was a bird it would the nastiest hippocrocopigasauras that you will ever set your eyes and even the black eyeliner to match her teeth wouldn't convince you to throw it a length.....
Xman, you've really hurt my wife's feelings.......She kinda likes chrome.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy, as you know, I'm not a big Harley fan....but have to admit, that bike is pretty cool!

It's not the bike, Mike, it's the girl.....look at her t-shirt.....:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts