MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm happy that you like them, Agusta01. But for new one, I thing you have to wait untill next spring in Belgium. This night, it was -2 °C. And, in winter time, when it's not cold, ...it rains. :mad:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yes, the hi resolution photos are great, and we in Australia benefit from fantastic weather, summer or winter we have opportunities to ride. The thought of hibernating the bike for 5 months of the year is too much to think about!

See also my post re your steering damper

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good weather all year long ?!?! Don't move, I'll knock on your door with my family..and my 910 in about 48 hours.

THX for your highlights about the steering damper. I think it will be my birthday's present in a few days from my wife :) :) I choose the Matris.

http://www.carpimoto.it/product/Lang_EN/Chan_1/Firm_17/Prod_13667.htm

I think I'll also buy some carbon parts. It will be my present for my birthday... we only live ones !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Ha! Just bring the bike, leave family behind!

Thats a good looking damper, the red finishes it off very well, have you noticed the difference yet, and played with the settings?
Each time I ride, I move one more 'click' up on the Ohlins damper and make a note of feel of the steering.

On another point, I really battle to post a clear small photo like the one you did of your damper, I have Adobe Photoshop, how do you do it?
What resolution and sixe to you save the photo as? Mine always end up so big and grainy. Any help would be good, Thanks

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First of all, this damper is not already mine. It will be in a few weeks. The photo comes from the dealer's site.

But for your little photos, use the "Crop" tool from Photoshop and set parameters to 72 DPI, ±2 in with , ±1.5 in height.Select the part of the photo you want, press "return". Now use the "sharpen" filter, save as..., and... that's done.

Hope this helps.

See you in Australia... with my family. I can't live without it !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts