MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Arrow twin pipes on youtube

Hey guys, i was browsing through youtube and came across this video of an F4 with arrows exhaust (1:25-1:49min). Just wondering whether its the same one that you can get from emoto? The sound is superb.. :mouthwate

·
Registered
307 Posts
gud pm. im new here. just askin wt will happen to the engine wen u rev it up wen its cold? tnx.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Mabuhay said:
gud pm. im new here. just askin wt will happen to the engine wen u rev it up wen its cold? tnx.
Wear and tear. That happens with just about any engine.

·
Registered
307 Posts
tnx sir. never experienced that revving wn its cold. tnx so much for the info.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Azzidyn said:
Djester, is the exhaust in the youtube video the same one you have?

yes.... it is.... minus the BIG yellow stickers on the slip-ons.... I have a video in the media section with the pipes shooting some flames before I had it tuned (fire breathing F4).... I'll see if i can get some better quality video since I have a digital recorder

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Josh,
I dont think those are the same as yours.....the ones in the second video link are yours, but check out the first video link (post #3) of the bike coming off the track somewhere around 1.25 in the clip. What do you think of those.

Lew.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
ahhhh...those are the all out race version that were on here just a while back for sale through a link..I think they were the prototype for the ones I have now....someone had them on a race bike (might be the same one) from spain I think..... sorry about the confusion..... and mix-ups..... maybe Diego knew the guy?? but that's a shot in the dark.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Djester said:
ahhhh...those are the all out race version that were on here just a while back for sale through a link..I think they were the prototype for the ones I have now....someone had them on a race bike (might be the same one) from spain I think..... sorry about the confusion..... and mix-ups..... maybe Diego knew the guy?? but that's a shot in the dark.

Is it possible to buy the race versions from any bike shops or are they only available for race teams?

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
i think the set I was talking about was on ebay.... but that was a month or two ago..... I dont think you can buy them elsewhere

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
These are not the Arrow pipes wich you can bvuy. These is a complete Titanium Exhaust made specially for the shown Superbike of Mario Ioannoni, a German MV and Ducati Dealer.
Afaik, five were made of this exhaust. Only prototypes, no series manufacturing.
Here is a litle thread about Mario with fotos of the Superbike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts