MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my ARROW exhaust (THUNDER) from my 2005 Brutale 750 S. Comes with install springs and the original carbon hanger and aluminum bracket. Comes exactly how was installed on the bike. Has approx 5,000 miles on it and has no dings or dents on it. There is nothing wrong with it. Put stock exhaust back on as probably going to sell the bike. Can email more pictures and can answer more questions if needed. Asking $300 and that would include shipping to inside the United States only. My email is [email protected].

Auto part Automotive exhaust Muffler Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Catalytic converter Muffler Circle Auto part Cup Metal Muffler Auto part Muffler Pipe Metal Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Pipe Tool Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Exhaust system Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Auto part

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
GLWS - that silencer will fit all of the Brutale 4-cyl models.

·
Super Moderator
24,305 Posts
@psychobrutale; There is a no bumping rule in this section. Do not post (that includes responding to this) unless answering a question or changing condition of sale.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,513 Posts
Great price for that exhaust !! GLWS

Reactions: psychobrutale

·
Super Moderator
24,305 Posts
No worries, just state the price drop in the post and then it won’t be seen as bumping.

Reactions: psychobrutale

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
Hell, that's such good value for a dec-cat mid-pipe, bracket and silencer. Wow ! GLWS

·
Old Wing Nut
22,513 Posts
Hell, that's such good value for a dec-cat mid-pipe, bracket and silencer. Wow ! GLWS
I think it is just the silencer portion...could be wrong. Still, a good price for the silencer alone.

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
I think it is just the silencer portion...could be wrong. Still, a good price for the silencer alone.
No doubt Ed.

But if that's the case, it shouldn't be shown in multiple photos without confirming details.

As you say, still a good price though.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I have the cf version and it sounds great. Good price.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,513 Posts
So is this a with or without link pipe situtation?
I'm not the seller...but from the photos I think it is the silencer and hanger bracket only. Fits your stock mid-pipe if you don't have the arrow decat mid-pipe and headers..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts