MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received and installed the arrow mid pipe and cf slip ons today. Wow!!! The bike sounds soooooooooo good....maybe even mean now. I loved the sound of the original system, but wanted to remove the stock collector box and figured I'd try the arrow slip ons too. I have a new ecu to install yet and have hopes of low rev throttle improvement. The system went together pretty easy...minimal curse words were needed. I will clip a few photos from the video I shot this afternoon to share. I purchased the kit from Evolution Bike and had it in hand in about 3 weeks.

:brutale:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Arrow slip ons and midpipe; question

Hi,

I have also Brutale 750S and it came with Arrow slip ons and midpipe when I bought it. (I think Arrow part no. 71665PR, Titanium).

I'm not confident that I have all "juices" squeezed from that mod and have some questions:

1. How you installed ECU (or is EPROM just chip)? I would like to check if I still have the original "chip" on place.

2. Do you have DB-killers on place? I have those installed but thinking if those can be removed and if it requires new mapping/ECU?

3. Have you measured how many mpg you get currently?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts