MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just put in an order for a PCIII and Arrow midpipe for the bike. The guy who is installing it mentioned that I should ask around to see if anyone has done this and had a custom map based on a dyno run for the setup. Does anyone have one that they are willing to share?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Brutish said:
Hi everyone. I just put in an order for a PCIII and Arrow midpipe for the bike. The guy who is installing it mentioned that I should ask around to see if anyone has done this and had a custom map based on a dyno run for the setup. Does anyone have one that they are willing to share?
my dealer told me that they use maps from http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=270 ...
I would call them and ask if they are willing to sell just the Map.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Brutish said:
I have a PCIII and an Arrow midpipe and plan to get the bike remapped in the next month. I will share what every map file gets produced, howerver, I think you should probably get a map made for your specific bike.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips guys. I was hoping to use someone else's map as a starting point and see whether I needed to go the full distance on the remap. I will try to see if FBF will sell the map.

·
Registered
803 Posts
did you get it mapped yet?

lorenzotx said:
I have a PCIII and an Arrow midpipe and plan to get the bike remapped in the next month. I will share what every map file gets produced, howerver, I think you should probably get a map made for your specific bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had mine re mapped when the mid pipe was fitted. It sounds fantastic, has really nice growl and bubble to it now. And it runs cooler.....

·
Registered
803 Posts
MFranchitti said:
I had mine re mapped when the mid pipe was fitted. It sounds fantastic, has really nice growl and bubble to it now. And it runs cooler.....
Do you want to share your map? It might be interesting to compare maps to see what the differences actually are.

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you have a laptop you can easily download the map directly from the Power Commander.

MFranchitti said:
I would love to but it was done at the dealer in Silverstone. It's certainly getting way more fuel low down in the rev range.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Brutish said:
I asked about this about a month ago. Hope you're more luky than I was. If you finally got it...PLEEEEEEASE SHARE IT..... :D :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey Bruthis...any news on this yet? I'm really interested on your results...I think I'm going to sell the bloody thing...no one seems to know how to set the PCIII here at the island :confused: I have to do my next service next week, and if I don´t get a good map for it, I'm telling the mechanic to remove it... :banghead:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ferroman - so sorry that I just haven't been able to make the time on this. How much longer can you give me? I have just been swamped at work. Have you tried the stock PCIII map for the Brutale? I probably won't have the chance to dyno this thing for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi Brutish, you don't need to apologize about nothing. I really apreciate your help on this. Yes, I tried the stock map...but it works better with the zero map (same as having no PC3)...and the dealer here says that is better to remove the PC...something that I personally don´t share. I think he just doesn't know how to manage it. I guess I can do the service and a few weeks later, do the remaping. So don't you worry about time. If you want you can send me a PM whenever you're ready. Again...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey FERROMAN. sit tight, I'll send you my map once i download it from the PC3. Aiming for this weekend. Map is for Arrow midpipe & BMC filter

·
Registered
803 Posts
Please Please Post!!!

I just put in my PC yesterday which I purchased from a forum member (adrian206, Thanks adrian if you are reading!). I just got the bike so I haven't gotten the midpipe yet so I'm running the "stock" map at the moment. I probably pick up the midpipe pretty soon when I have more bucks and would like to have a map ready to go. I eventually plan to get a customized map but that won't be until I settled on mods that I'm going to get for it :smoking:

721 said:
Hey FERROMAN. sit tight, I'll send you my map once i download it from the PC3. Aiming for this weekend. Map is for Arrow midpipe & BMC filter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts