Registered
485 Posts
Different,but still nice. :highclap:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
pigiolino said:
very very great sound!It seems f4 1000R Superstock sound,
Ok about sound,but about the look I prefer original two MV pipes!
pier
I do like the original pipes better too, but if I was to change the look, this would be it...

this is one mean looking brutale. :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hmmmmm, I may have to take off my dual arrow carbon pipes for a carbon set up like this......anyone want some arrow carbon pipes?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for the pics Pier. Very nice looking all black Brute. Looks stealthy. IMO, that pipe would look much better if it was black, too.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Pier,

I think that bike would look awesome with a CF rear hugger from MV painted black.

I've heard that pipe and nasty nice it is.

Peter

·
Registered
299 Posts
Pier for a stock motorcycle the Brutale sounds fantastic but I must say
that black MV is very smart looking & I sure it sounds the business. After
my straight piped flat black Moto Guzzi I have been enjoying be stealthy.
I'll see how long this lasts!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
like I said, it is pretty cool looking, but after studying the picture a bit more, I wonder if it is a problem with the heel of the boot melting? I ride with the ball of my foot on the peg and I imagine that would be a problem with the pipe sitting right there?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've been riding with mine for a month, now, and haven't had a problem with my heels melting. When you're on the ball of your foot your heel winds up higher than the ball by quite a bit, so there is no contact made. Also, the titanium seems to shed heat fast enough that while it might burn skin, I think it would take prolonged direct contact to cause a shoe rubber meltdown.

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
This might be a little crazy to think about, but i was wondering what an F4 would look like with a short exhaust like that arrow one. i bet with a little photoshoping and some time you could get an idea of how it would look. I know it might be nuts to dream of an F4 without the organ pipes coming out the back, but my mind is always turning about custom looks for these beautiful bikes. :smoking:

·
Registered
186 Posts
If MV would have made an all black 06 I would have purchased it. Black body with a red frame would have been bliss. The stock black with red tail doesn't look right IMO.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts