MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi - The exhaust headers on my 2007 f4 R312 have split so I am looking to replace them with the separate stainless steel arrow headers and decat link pipe.
The uk agent for arrow told me that he can not guarantee that the arrow exhaust headers and decat link pipe will fit with my rg3 silencers - can anyone confirm if they will fit or not before I order them?

one other option is to buy used - if anyone can help please feel free to contact me - I would only be interested in items which are in excellent condition.

e mail - [email protected] or pm me
cheers colin

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
I see no reason why they wont fit Colin, I remember installing a set for a mate, with the RG3's.

I remember some years ago we had a member who had problems installing arrows headers onto some tailpipes or something like that, there was a difference in the flange sizes between the midpipe and the tailpipes, I'll get the pictures form my computer when I get home for you.
However, because you're going onto existing RG3's I don't see any problems getting the Arrow system to fitt.

How did your headers manage to split ?

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate - mine split wher the 4 headers go into two and then into one - had em welded twice so enough is enough time for a new set.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the full Arrow system in Ti which stated it can be used with OE silencers, or the OE headers only. The system was listed for sale but likely will use it as no interest and won't be giving it away when it was a 2k system new.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I m looking for a ti full race system. Saw arrow 71036 on ebay but it says to fit F4 2004-2007. Not sure it ll fit my 2009 f4 1078 312rr. Pls advise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
the 71036 CP was listed for the R312 and RR312 on eMoto for example, ebay is shite really, half the sellers put up wrong pics for things muddying the water, still not fitted mine yet haha, might soon

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Avoid eMoto at all costs.
For clarification, search eMoto on this website for tales of crap service / communication and what can only be described as theft.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
not sure if it makes a difference as far as fitment but the 2009 is a one piece system back to the slipons and the previous year bikes are 2 piece systems. The 2009 does not have a separate midpipe and I d not know if the systems are interchangeable.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't get me wrong here, i'm not recommending eMoto, just referring to their site which displays different years for the application compared to the OP, I have heard they're also shite haha. In the U.K. the one piece front section is from 2007 on the R312 and from 2009 on the RR312, I have an 2008 R312 and a 2009 RR312 and the 71036CP which looks from the info I had available at the time, to drop right in and will work with the front used in conjunction with OE rear, or rear in conjunction with OE front. I only wanted it for the front in order to decat the bike initially, but then never bothered, well not yet anyway.

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts
@CarsOrBikes: emoto is now defunct and well it should be! Those thieves stole from many a person on this forum and I'm sure many more world-wide when they were up and running.

Those of us who remember tend to get fired up when that site name is mentioned.

·
Registered
21 Posts
All the 1000-1078cc F4 pipes are interchange-able.
Use current forum sponsors to help avoid risks involving ebay.
Easy
Thank you Donsy. I looked at forum sponsors and see evolution bike is the only sponsor who still carry the arrow 71339mi. Might try contacting them. But for the full race 71036 (titanium header) or 71051(steel header) which has larger diameter link pipe seems like no one carries it any more. I can only see in eBay and most said fit 2004-2007.

Any advice? :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts
@khosakul: What, specifically, are you looking to find? Header? Link Pipe? Slip-on? Full System?

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts
If you end up having to piece a system together, I may be able to help at least with the header and maybe the link pipe depending on what you want to do.

I have a full system, titanium, made by Moto Corse that came off a Brutale 1090RR. It is non standard, but the headers at least should fit without issue.

The link pipe may, or may not, fit your needs with some modification.

I'm sure the can is of no use to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts