MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw on my facebook page that arrow now has an exhaust for the f3?? Can anyone confirm this? And pricing??

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
21 Posts
Horrid. 3 pipes is just such an amazing feature on the bike - people comment all the time! I wouldn't upgrade unless the 3 pipes remained!

·
Registered
233 Posts
everytime people always ask... "what brand is the pipe?" shows just how magnificent the 3 cans style... and now they want us to be in.. what?! single can?? no way :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like micron has a much much more attractive exhaust coming!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
just watched this video with the micron on you tube. that whole bike is sick. the carbon bodywork is beautiful. i would love to get my hands on that tail section and the micron exhaust. need to do some fishing to see if or when its available. anyboby find anything out let a brother know.

·
Registered
233 Posts
micron and arrow i'd still go for arrow... style-wise... micron looks a locale made low q exhaust here.. in Indonesia and Thailand... sorry :(

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Can't quite make out but it does look like a link pipe has replaced the Cat.
This is from MV Corse
Donsy, if you're referring to the item in front of the rear wheel below the pipes I think you'll find that's just an optical illusion. All I see is the muffler. Owners can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the CAT is a high flow, in-line model found in the collector section of the header.

·
Registered
504 Posts
So far the factory 3-pipe muffler is the only one that looks correct for this bike. One might say it is the "Wow" styling factor on the standard F3, just like the organ pipe underseat exhaust was on the original F4 750. I'm surprised the Aftermarket doesn't offer a low-restriction 3-pipe muffler that looks like the factory unit; maybe they will eventually.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
What about that short arrow exhaust that was shown on one of the f3 race bikes? This one seems much longer and a different shape than the one that was shown a month or so ago.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What about that short arrow exhaust that was shown on one of the f3 race bikes? This one seems much longer and a different shape than the one that was shown a month or so ago.

Yes, it is much shorter and quite a bit different in shape too. Is the race one tilted up on more of an angle?

I think this Remus system looks tidy but does not suit the F3.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It will be tough to beat the factory exhaust design on the F3 - it's the first thing you notice that's very different than other supersports bikes. Whatever the Aftermarket chooses to do with their exhausts, they must match the basic aesthetic of the F3; unfortunately, the Remus, Arrow and Micron do not IMO.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I agree the standard pipes look the best so far, it will interesting to see what akrapovic and termi can come up with, arrows effort was shocking in my opinion, I will be very surprised if that sells well.

Perhaps the majority of f3's will keep the standard pipes.

Something like the panigale exhaust could look good.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts