MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Arrow Cat Eliminator Mid-Pipe can be installed on a 2011 F4? I noticed on the Arrow site that it's available for 1st gen F4s only.

Has anyone installed this part on their 2nd Gen F4?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
318 Posts
just remove the cat, all you need is a long needle nose and some beer, is very easy but you will need a new fuel map after
waaaaa?

video or i call Bullsh*t as i don't see how that can be done cleanly. :stickpoke

for me, i had to cut the pipe open, remove the cat and then re-solder it back together.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just remove the cat, all you need is a long needle nose and some beer, is very easy but you will need a new fuel map after
That's not possible buddy, the damn CAT is welded to the header pipes :(

waaaaa?

video or i call Bullsh*t as i don't see how that can be done cleanly. :stickpoke

for me, i had to cut the pipe open, remove the cat and then re-solder it back together.
What did you do to replace the length of the pipe that the CAT occupied? Got some pics or other specs to share?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought an Arrow cat eliminator mid pipe for my 2010 F4 from Motovation that fit. I don't see it on their site anymore. Maybe they can find one for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paleo...unfortunately they have discontinued that product, I searched high & low for one but with no success.

Florin...which ECU did you install? Magneti Marelli Race has a few different options, I want to pick the right one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i did it on my 2012 the cat is just a bunch of thin metal folder together, I remove the header and i drill the center of the cat and from there i use a long needler nose to pull that foil metal piece by piece. In the beginning only small pieces will come out but when you get to the middler that stuff will start to unfold and big chunk will come out. Please don't call me liar if you don't believe that is your problem.

·
Registered
50 Posts
the cat material in not weld it to the pipe it will come off by pulling it from the tail side, is just that the cat is bigger that the pipe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Paleo...unfortunately they have discontinued that product, I searched high & low for one but with no success.

Florin...which ECU did you install? Magneti Marelli Race has a few different options, I want to pick the right one.
Hy,
i buy the MV Agusta Corse Racing ECU F4 Y10 from

http://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/eprom-ecu/f42010/mvcorse/rreu00f4y10.html

you can choose between only manifold or full system. I take the "only manifold" because i eliminate the catalyst. If you change the full system choose the "full". I buy also the BMC Air Filter F4 Y10 race.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts