MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from a 2 week vacation to the northwest with my wife, but unfortunately without the MV (I tried :koolaid: ), and with no computer (save for email), and now there are hundreds of posts that I'll never have time to read! :conveyer:

Thanks to Alvin for providing the forum for such a vibrant and growing community of MV enthusiasts :drummer: :yo:

Also, normally I just give my opinion (solicited or not), but if there happened to be any questions for me specifically, please PM me :ahhh:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
fazer6 said:
I just returned from a 2 week vacation to the northwest with my wife, but unfortunately without the MV (I tried :koolaid: ), and with no computer (save for email), and now there are hundreds of posts that I'll never have time to read! :conveyer:

Thanks to Alvin for providing the forum for such a vibrant and growing community of MV enthusiasts :drummer: :yo:

Also, normally I just give my opinion (solicited or not), but if there happened to be any questions for me specifically, please PM me :ahhh:
True, the forum is getting bigger and bigger :smoking:

And if we don't put an hold on Spalding, Alvin will soon have get a new server just for Spalding's posts :toothless
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MV-999R said:
True, the forum is getting bigger and bigger :smoking:

And if we don't put an hold on Spalding, Alvin will soon have get a new server just for Spalding's posts :toothless
I noticed that; I hit 'new posts' and they were all from Saplding :laughing:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
are you kidding me? as of now, you average 30.73 post per day :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: ... at this rate, you will surpass my post count in about 2 months... :eek:

Good to have you here, Greg :)

Yes, I agree, a few months ago we were bemoaning the fact that people were signing up but not posting or posting very infrequently. Some of your posts may lack a bit of substance Greg, but you've certainly given the site a shot in the arm. Nice to see another MV nut on the board. If everyone posted that often, Alvin would certainly need a new server! BTW I've finally got my broadband connection up and running again. :drummer:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
odonata said:
are you kidding me? as of now, you average 30.73 post per day :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: ... at this rate, you will surpass my post count in about 2 months... :eek:

Good to have you here, Greg :)
thanks so much
i really appreciate it
i'm just glad that most folks have bee posting a lot more
it's all about getting everyone involved

everytime i look at the bottom of the main page and see that there are 2-5 times more guests than members online.... iit makes me wonder why so few of them sign up and contribute
i hope that will change

i'm so happy to be here
my 910R will be here in 5 days :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
john said:
Yes, I agree, a few months ago we were bemoaning the fact that people were signing up but not posting or posting very infrequently. Some of your posts may lack a bit of substance Greg, but you've certainly given the site a shot in the arm. Nice to see another MV nut on the board. If everyone posted that often, Alvin would certainly need a new server! BTW I've finally got my broadband connection up and running again. :drummer:
i'm glad that your broadband connection is back.... makes life so much better.
a "shot in the arm" is exactly what i'm trying to do... glad i've been sucessful.
i'm must glad that folks are "talking"
afterall, that's what this forum is all about :) :)



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Question is; are you going to break the 1000 posts today or wait till tomorrow? :laughing:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
:stir: I PUT $10 BUCKS ON 1,025 POSTS BY MIDNIGHT!!!!!
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
The way I look at this forum is like the bar in the show "Cheers".

This is our favorite hang out place, like a bar or cafe, we are free to talk about almost whatever we want(not too much porn pics though), we even have a "Kitchen Sink" for it. if we don't want to participate in a discussion/topic, we don't have to, especially since the site is growing, no one is forcing us to be on top of every thread, I know I have had to remind myself of that, and this is the consequence of the forum growing bigger which is a good thing IMHO, I guess it is a little like watching a child grow, we have to learn to let go of it a little bit in some ways sometimes... but not stop caring.

Personally I am not worry that the MV topics will be overwhelmed with meaningless chats, even if there were any...
 

·
Not very lucky..
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
:shocker: So does that mean I can start calling you Woody? :laughing: ......good post Mr. Senna :conveyer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
cdamb said:
:stir: I PUT $10 BUCKS ON 1,025 POSTS BY MIDNIGHT!!!!!

OK OK $50 BUCKS on 1,050 but that`s my final offer. :flamethro
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top