MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone near e-moto who can pick up a tool for me (they claim to have it in stock) and ship it to me to USA Anyone can help ??? Please send PM N.:f4:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my intention is to forward funds to a forum member who will pay them visit and purchase the tool for me. No tool no money !!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Fuck mate I'm just down the road ish and they will not let you pick up remember the fukers need your money first before they even buy it in. I'm more then happy to fire bomb the gits for you when not if it all goes wrong
What tool is it anyway

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Cock in a vise.....OUCH!!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I think Woodster would rather stick his cock in a vice & saw the end off

Holy shit ! this one is definitely worth watching !!! I've been waiting for a thread like this :drummer:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Nico, don't do it. Although it makes for entertaining reading, if you really need that tool I'll make you one. You can pick it up when you bring the bike up.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Nico, don't do it. Although it makes for entertaining reading, if you really need that tool I'll make you one. You can pick it up when you bring the bike up.
there you go nico that's what you call a offer if you order a tool from Emoto there probally send you a family portriat

·
Registered
801 Posts
WOODSTER if your that close to E MOTO just fill all there locks with supper glue that will fuck them.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Could you also pick up my hugger brackets too. Paid for too, but not received. Anyone else require pickups. Better take a large van and empty the place. Bleedin robbers.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So , now what ??? I don't want to disapoint you guys ( for those of you who want to see how it goes) but at the same time I like to take Carl for his offer . The tool I need is stem nut tool , The larger diameter one . If I have an access to lathe and bridgeport milling machine I can make one in an Hour but I dont so I have to buy one . Im quite familiar with emoto tactics (got stiffed last time I order something ) Ok sorry guys Forget about EM.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts