MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be only me, but I've noticed a marked drop in posts on the (old) F4 and btw on the (new) F4 in the past few weeks.

Have we all run out of breath, waiting for real comments on the new F4, and have we lost interest in the (old) F4?

You may have noticed the new? old? Brutale doesn't figure in all of this. Look it up.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Winter season has arrived :(

And yes, I suppose theres not much more to say about the new F4 until we all get a chance to ride one!! Us in the USA are always behind.. unfortunately

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Naw, we havn't lost interest in the old F4. We have covered about EVERY inch of the machine though and with the new bike right around the corner people aren't going to have alot of questions or opinions until they can see it and :f4: ride it
I think we're going to see some changes with people retro-fitting parts from the new F4 to the older models.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Winter season has arrived :(

And yes, I suppose theres not much more to say about the new F4 until we all get a chance to ride one!! Us in the USA are always behind.. unfortunately
How come that in "the land of the free" we get the good stuff last. Thanks DOT, EPA and CARB for making us not so free!!:stickpoke
Okay, okay,'kay, I am not going to rant.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
I thought we where all just either eating to much Christmas food, on holidays, drunk or asleep...

Dave (who is all of the above).

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
most of us are suffering from PMS

Parked
Motorcycle
Syndrome

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Mike,

I for one have absolutely not lost interest in the "old" F4's. Although the new one is very nice I still prefer the earlier style and will continue to mess about with mine. Although not in the category of really old and desireable bikes my Tanbo is, to me, still the sweetest bike MV ever made and I wouldn't trade/upgrade for anything.

Lee

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i just can't wait to see one in person. I think one can only say so much without having a chance to touch and feel the bike live. I am sure this thread (or one like it) will really take off once people start taking delivery & or, going on test rides. Come on 2010!

·
Registered
279 Posts
waiting for the sun :penguin::freezing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts